28

Jaelynn POV

"Yes mom! We are coming relax! And no he's not in a bad mood today" I laughed. With that I hung up the phone and tried to get ready.

"Still not ready?. This is why we can never be on time" Elijah walked in rolling his eyes. It's not my fault it takes me time to get ready.

"There's no rush. Just chill out" we were still living in the old house only because we had to fix a mold issue in the new house. And being pregnant that wasn't healthy for me to be there.

"I'll be downstairs" Elijah walked out the room closing the door. I went right back to finishing up getting ready.

20 mins later...

"About time" Elijah huffed.

"This is my mom so she knows that I'm fashionably late majority of the time".

"Majority of the time? You mean all the time. Let's go" he opened the door for me to walk out first.

//

We arrived at my moms house in time. She opened the door waving at us. "Jaelynn you looks so cute! And you're glowing!".

"Ma stop!" I playfully said. She smiled and hugged me. "And this is Elijah".

"Elijah... finally we meet" my mom opened her arms and hugged him "thank you for taking care of her".

He nodded "I see where Jaelynn gets her looks from".

"You would say that" I joked. He smiled and walked inside deeper in the house. "And that's jaelynn's grandma" my grandma was pouring Hennessy in a shot glass. "Oh come on I said no Hennessy!".

"But my doctor said it helps with circulation" the grandma protested.

"No! If you need help with that maybe you should walk more" my mom said grabbing the Hennessy and hiding it.

"Grandma this is Elijah" she took the shot glass and turned to Elijah. "Well Well Well son I have to say you are good looking".

"How many of this shot glasses have you had already?" I asked.

"About... 5" I nodded cause I knew she was lit at the moment.

"Anyway grandma we are going to go find Mom Okay" she nodded and tried to straighten herself to walk.

"Your grandma be fun as hell! I need her when I go out" Elijah joked.

"Umm no! She's on a whole other level than you" I laughed. We made our way into the living room that had tons of framed pictures from my childhood. Elijah smiled instantly and went to look at the pictures.

"Damnnn girl

"Damnnn girl... when was this? How old were you? Dressing like this" Elijah asked just drooling over the picture.

"Oh I was 16 I believe. That's when I thought I was boujie. My mom almost killed me in that time" I joked.