3.

Jaelynn POV

After the BBQ I stayed away from Elijah. Last thing I needed was rumors about us going around. People won't take me seriously if they think I sleep with my clients.

Focusing on my work and building up more clients everyday. I just love what I do.

"I don't see the big deal... he was hot. And he kissed you so what?" Jillian said.

"Point of the matter is that it's not professional on my part". I don't get why she was not understanding why I did what I did.

"Well you can't ignore him forever. Remember he's a client of yours too" she reminded me. But she was right he's paying me to do my job. I sighed in that thought.

Message alert :: Jaelynn I'm sorry. Can we talk?- Elijah

Great and there he goes. He's going to live long.

"Yeah that's fine. Meet me in your drive way" - Jaelynn.

"No problem" - Elijah

Looking at the time I realized it'll be easier to meet him now. Just incase this took long. Since Jill was too busy chatting with other people I sneaked out without her noticing.

On the way there I was nervous. My hands were getting clammy amongst the steering wheel. Breathe Jaelynn breathe!.

Pulling up to his house he was standing in the middle with a huge smile on his face. Why does he have to be so cute?

Slowly getting out of my car and walking up to him. He held open his arms waiting for a hug. Not today!. I deaded that dream real quick. He shrugged and sat on my car with me.

"Long time no see, miss thang" he nudged me.

"Yeah, I've been busy with clients. You know award season is approaching so I've been booked like crazy".

"You look good though at least from my view" he smirked.

"Anyway what's up?". He shifted his position to look at me.

"I have a weird proposition for you. I'm going on a promotional tour at the end of the month. Well I was wondering how about you come along with me and my crew. Since I'm trying to clean up my image I would need your expertise".

"Is this a joke or something?" I looked around waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come out yelling I got punk'd.

"Nah, I'm very much serious. You have a gift and I wouldn't mind if you share that with me. And I'll pay for you for whatever clientele you have to reschedule. Along with pay for being on tour with me".

"What's the catch here?" I raised my brow.

"No catch at all. You even will have your own hotel room. No sharing with anyone. You'll just be on the same floor as everyone else. Double the pay and you get to travel".

"How many places are you going to?" I asked.

"13 cities and we're done". I bit my lip as I thought about what he told me. Double the pay isn't bad. But being with him will be the problem.

I nodded.

"You'll go with us?!. Yes! Good, I'll have my lawyer send over the contract so we don't have any legal issues".

"When do you leave exactly?". Just wanting to make sure to know so I can switch some people around.

"May 31st, early morning so please be here at like 5ish".

I nodded.

"And please tell me if someone makes you feel uncomfortable. I'll handle it. I don't want you having any brawls out where we are going" he laughed.

"Well I can handle myself. I may be short but I can kick someone ass if I wanted to" I joked back.

"And I shouldn't be sorry about kissing you. But to see it affected you in some way I'm sorry. It was out of line for me to do that".

"It was just unexpected and unprofessional that's all".

"I'm just making it clear... I do like you. You're very attractive and have a good personality to match. But I'll hold my own when I'm around you so I don't scare you away again".

"You didn't scare me away!".

"Right, then what do you call ignoring my calls?" He asked.

"It's called I was busy... like I said before" I lied.

He came up close to me and stood infront of me. I looked up to see him staring at me. "Here we go again".

"Like I said Jaelynn there's something about you that pulls me in. I can't explain it. But this tour will be the test for both of us".

"For you maybe. Not me. I'm going to do a job and that's it. And please I don't want any of your infamous thots around neither. I've heard about what happens on your tours".

He put his hand to his chest and seemed offended "excuse me... nothing happens on my tours that isn't normal. And for fact you're coming I'll respect your wishes and have them on the bus instead of the hotel".

I mean mugged him.

"I was kidding... jeez Jaelynn laugh a little".

"You better be!. Anyway let me get out of here and go on home. I'll be waiting for those contracts in my email. See you later" I waved and got into my car and drove off.

These should be some interesting 13 cities.