25

Jaelynn POV

The nights here at Aruba were beautiful. Watching from my window all I could see was the waves in the water hitting the sand.

"Your boo wants me to tell you to get dressed and meet him on the beach" Jillian said.

"Right now?" I asked.

She nodded "that's what he told me" she shrugged and went into the bathroom. Getting up and putting on a dress cause hell nothing fits anymore. Leaving my braids out and just sliding my feet through my flip flops.

"I'm going Okay" I yelled.

"Let me know what happens" she yelled back.

Nevermind I could only walk so much before I have to stop to catch my breath. Looking straight I see these lights in the sand leading the way to a table. Smiling to myself I followed suit.

Getting closer I see a table with two chairs and a candle lighting up the scene. Red petals all around the table as well. There was Elijah standing by the table looking like a snack.

"Glad you can make it" he smiled pulled my chair out.

"I'm so confused on what's going on here and how you pulled this off". Taking my seat he walked to his and sat down. Our waiter came and poured us some water into our glasses.

"You look beautiful" he stared at me for a little. I blushed under his stare. "Thank you. And well you look... I'll just show you when we get back".

"Damn straight to the point" he laughed.

"This is so romantic. Who would've thought mister bad boy could be so romantic" I joked.

"I just keep surprising you every time. It keep the relationship spicy. Never know what's going to happen".

The waiter came back and started us off with an appetizer. And we all know I was hungry so that's not even a problem.

"Got you your favorite. Since I know you love to eat now".

"Correction this pregnancy made me this way. Your baby girl loves to eat".

"Crazy how in a couple of months we are going to parents".

"I know right. Who would've thought we would be here now".

"I'm happy where I am. Especially with you by my side. I knew from when I first saw you you were meant to be with me. You didn't feel it?".

I nodded "I did. That's why I took you up on your offer of food".

He smiled big just remembering the first time we met and our date at Buffalo Wild Wings. Sitting there and just staring at him and seeing how handsome he is. If anyone told me years ago I would end up with a man with tattoos everywhere I would say they were trippin'.

"So just to make sure I understand where do we stand right here right now?" He asked.

"I thought we spoke about this already. We are still together. You are mine and I am yours and we have a baby coming very soon".

He smiled "that's what I wanted to hear. I missed you both. That bed is too big for one person".

"Just one thing. I think before the baby is born can you tell your crew to move into a spare house. Only because they are loud and well with a baby it'll be too much".

"Okay. Anything you want" I'm actually surprised he didn't try to fight me on this. "Oh and I'm ready to meet your mom".

"Oh really?. Well we can make that happen when we get back. She would love to meet the man who's finally giving her a grandchild".

He laughed "actually I'll take us all out for a nice dinner so we can get to know each other. And if she's anything like you then I'll be fine".

"You're lucky" I smirked. He took his hand and placed it on top of mine. "I wanted you to know how much I love and appreciate you".

Blushing I looked down. I felt his thumb caressing my hand. This is the Elijah I missed. The side of him I only see. Under that tattoos and hard ass attitude is a gentle kind sweet man.

"I have an idea" He started rubbing his chin as he was trying to get his thoughts together. "How about we move into a new house?".

"Are you serious?" I asked. Maybe he was sipping too much champagne.

He nodded "Yeah I'm serious. That way we can start fresh. No annoyances just us and our baby. And that way the crew can stay in the current house".

Smiling at that "sounds like a good ass idea".

"So when we get back I'll get on that fast. That way hopefully we can be out before the month is over".

"I'm so excited we moving to a bigger and better house" I started dancing in my seat. "And make sure we get an electrical fence because I have a feeling someone might try and find out where you live"

"I already told you we can't do that. Someone else might get hurt with that".

"It's worth a try though". He shook his head with a smirk.

The rest of the night was nice. I think we needed this vacation more than we thought. And well I don't think I need to tell you that we christened Aruba. Hopefully everything goes to plan when we get back with no interruptions.