37.

Because the ideas keep coming...

Elijah POV

Tonight was the night!. My birthday was about to be lit. Usually I️ would be clubbing it but not tonight. My boy is having a bday bash for me so I️ rather go there and chill with my boys. Jaelynn wants to come but I️ don't want her in that atmosphere. You know cigarette smoke and weed etc.

She was upset when I️ told her she's not coming with me but she'll get over it. Throwing over my beige T-shirt and just making sure I️ look clean. Jaelynn came in pouting. "How come you're not wearing the black tee?. Now all of a sudden you want to switch up colors... let me find out".

"Chill! For one I️ don't have anymore black tees. Until someone does laundry I️ won't have any. So the beige shirt works".

"Uh Huh... right. Just remember if I️ find out any females or even Alexis is there just know I️ can be anywhere in five minutes".

"Jaelynn you're crazy" smiling at her.

"Try me" she warned. Shaking my head her ridiculous attitude.

"Baby I'm flattered that you love me so much that you don't want me around other women. But I'm good. Okay trust me" wrapping my arm around her waist and hugging her.

"It's the females I️ don't trust. But go and have fun and remember you have a girl at home waiting for you".

"Love you and you don't have to wait up. Don't fight the sleep for the sake of waiting for me to come home".

"Right... just remember what I️ said" she waved at me and I️ went on my way. I️ couldn't wait to let loose and relax. Pulling up to my boys house I️ already see it's bumpin. Smiling knowing I'm going to have a good time.

Walking inside I️ see the House is pretty much busy. Slowly making my way through and greeting people I️ know. My boy pulled me out of the crowd and into the kitchen "my man what's up?!. Happy Birthday".

"Thanks man. Damn this party is lit" looking around and seeing some randoms I️ didn't know.

"You know I️ had to go out all for you boy" he poured some henny in a cup and we cheered and downed it. "Where's Renzo? How come he ain't here?".

"I️ had him stay behind and just watch Jaelynn for me since she's close to having our baby"

He nodded "good thinking man". We walked out to the dining area and took a seat at the island. In the midst of talking I️ heard a very familiar voice coming my way. Not wanted to even give that person any attention I️ kept focusing on what my boy was telling me.

"Don't ignore me!" She said standing there with attitude written all over her face.

Sighing cause I️ know with her just being in the same room as me will cause a huge problem with Jaelynn

"Alexis I️ rather not speak to you" turning my head towards the other way so I'm not making eye contact.

"Yeah right... please you must got me mistaken for someone stupid. Anyway where's ol girl at?". She took a seat next to me.

"She's home. And why are you here? I️ bet you don't know anyone but me here" she smiled knowing I️ was right.

"Well... if you must know I️ knew it was your birthday. And I️ wanted to come and celebrate I️ know we been going through a lot but I️ want to remain friends".

"I️ can't trust you. Right now I️ have a feeling your lying. We cannot be friends or associates or nothing".

"That's fucked up Elijah. We been through some stuff we can never go back from. And you just ditch me like that" Alexis seemed offended.

"You can't be serious right now?" I️ asked.

"Yeah I'm hurt. I️ don't know why we can be cordial towards each other?".

"Because you're crazy that's why. You faked having amnesia. And you constantly keep trying to break up my relationship".

She fanned me away "Elijah that was in the past. Let's stay in the present".

"Nah I'm good. You have a nice life and keep doing your thing and leave me and mines alone".

//

Jaelynn POV

Renzo and I️ were in the studio just chilling. He wanted to hear my opinion on a song. I️ have nothing else to do with myself so why not.

"Renzo you should've went to that party! So you can tell me who was all there!" I️ whined playfully

"Nah Elijah wanted me to keep my eye on you just Incase and he's right".

"Damn but what if Alexis is there right now trying to get her claws in on him. And you ain't there to save him".

Renzo looked at me like I️ was crazy. I️ sighed and went on to hear the song. The beat was banging it had me dancing. My phone went off to see it was an alert from Instagram. Someone added me to a post.

Still dancing I️ opened up the app to see the shade room had posted a pic of Elijah and Alexis talking to each other but she was smiling and he was smiling. The fuck? I knew this would happen.

"Renzo we have to go to that party. I️ have fresh ass I️ have to beat" getting up and storming out the studio. He followed confused "Wait? What? Jaelynn can you calm down. What's wrong?".

I️ took my phone and showed him the picture his mouth dropped open. He had no words.

"Let's Go now!. Or I'm taking my car and leaving you here so make a decision". Renzo looked nervous and confused. But he had no choice but to come with me. Never mind I️ wasn't dressed appropriately. In my onesie pajamas well because nothing really fits me anymore being this big. On the way there I'm just praying so I️ can remain calm.

Renzo looked nervous as hell as if he knew he was in trouble for allowing me to drive here.

Pulling up to the house I hear the music. Renzo tried his hardest to talk me out of this. But I'm tired of this girl she's everywhere trying to take my man. Well not tonight that's for damn sure....

(To be continued)