34.

Just because I'm less itchy 😝

Elijah POV

Still upset over what jaelynn's Mom tried to pull I️ took a shot of henny straight. Hoping nothing else goes down tonight. Last thing I️ need is anything happening to Jaelynn or myself.

Man, what mother chooses someone who molested their daughter for years?. How could she live with herself?. Shit bugged me. I️ know my parents weren't perfect but one thing they always took my word over anyone else's.

Watching Jaelynn sit in the big white chair she looked down.

"What's wrong?" I️ asked.

"Nothing just tired. My feet are on fire" she smiled. I️ know she's faking it right now.

"Jaelynn... what's wrong?" I️ whispered. She looked up at everyone who seem to be in there own conversations with others who were there.

"Just a little upset about my mom. You know a girl dreams of having kids and having their mother there to help. And I️ can't count on my own mom to be there".

"Look, don't worry about it. You got me and Renzo and we may not know what we are doing but we can all learn together. Isn't that what parenting is all about? Learning?".

"When did you get so insightful?" She joked.

"I️ have no idea... it must be the henny. But it's real talk though. And I️ don't want you to be down at your baby shower. Start enjoying yourself you deserve it" she hugged me tight "thank you". She got up and waddled to where Jillian was sitting with other employees of hers.

Making my rounds to thank ransoms for showing up. I️ see a commotion at the door. Not now! Renzo came running over to me "Yo Damian is at the door trying to get in". Taking in a deep breath and asking god for patience.

Renzo and I️ walked over to the door to see Damian standing there with a smirk on his face. "Who let the dog out tonight?".

"Corny mutherfucker! Let me in... ain't we friends? I️ should be here celebrating with y'all" he started to get a little loud. Last thing I️ needed was Jaelynn to even hear him.

"Nah man, we ain't friend no more. You fucked that up playing with the arch enemy".

"Nah your girl fucked it up by being nosey. Where she at? I️ got a bone to pick with her"

"Damian go home" turning around about to walk away I️ felt something hit me. Looking at the floor I️ see it a pebble. Really?.

"That's right I'm here to fuck you both up. Taking bread outta my mouth. Fuck that!" He shouted. That's when I️ heard Jaelynn coming. Here we go!.

"Who the fuck let this punk ass bitch in my shower?" She yelled.

"I️ let myself in you bitch!" He yelled.

"Damian leave! Before I️ make you leave coming in here calling my girl out of her name".

"Nah man you know what she changed you for the worse. You used to be my dawg and as soon as she came in the picture you did a 360".

"Does anyone have any raid I️ have a huge waterbug to kill!" Jaelynn yelled.

"Jaelynn relax okay... I'll handle this. Go sit down" I️ whispered to her.

"No I️ want him out. No punk bitches allowed he didn't read the sign outside. Oh wait I forgot he can't read... dumbass".

"Ooooo if you wasn't pregnant I️ would fuck you up right here right now"Damian said.

"I'm here Damian come do something. If I'm correct wasn't you the one running from me the last time. Oh right... get your punk ass bitch out of my event".

Damian stood there just itching to get to Jaelynn but he couldn't get a chance to. Once I️ saw him take one step to charge at her. I️ pushes her out the way and Damian collided with me on the ground. That's when I️ lost it.

I️ heard muffled of Jaelynn yelling let him go... and others but I was too focused in giving Damian a good old fashion ASS whooping. I️ felt Renzo pick me off of him. Panting I️ wipes the sweat off my forehead. Damian was on the floor unconscious. His lip was busted and his eye well let's just say it'll be swollen shut for a while.

"Dammit I️ didn't want this to happen" I️ yelled pulling my hair.

"Elijah come here" Jaelynn grabbed me and hugged me. "It's Okay his punk ass had it coming".

Renzo shook his head "You two must have an incredible sex life. So much aggression". Jaelynn couldn't help but bust out in laughter. I️ looked at Renzo Who was smiling "you know I'm not lying".

After cleaning myself up and having no shirt to wear now. I️ didn't even care. Coming out of the bathroom I️ yelled "anyone else who wants to start problems can start it now and deal with the consequences! It's jaelynns night let her be. Damn! And Renzo close the doors and lock em".

Renzo nodded and did what I asked. Walking over to the bar and taking another shot of henny. This night was some bullshit for real!.

I️ think after my announcement people were a little scared to move from their tables. Jaelynn walked over to me and kissed my cheek "don't worry about anything else but us. Let's enjoy the rest of this shower. Plus, we have to open gifts".

I️ nodded "you're right" we both walked over to the big white chair I️ helped Jaelynn sit down. I️ grabbed a folding chair from the table and sat next to her with the cup of henny in my hand. And no shirt on.

Since the doors are locked I️ think I️ can relax and enjoy what gift my daughter got.