9.

Elijah POV

Today was the day!. Somewhat nervous to be living with someone. I haven't lived with someone since Alexis. And we see what that led to.

"Elijah can you get my other bag and bring it in here?" Jaelynn asked. I nodded and went to her car to retrieve her bag. The bots aren't so excited she's moving in but I reassured them she wasn't going to be like Alexis.

After we settled in all I could do is hold Jaelynn I was so happy she was with me 24/7 now. Now only if I could get her to get rid of that condo.

"Elijah you know I have a new client I have to meet with in 25 mins" I turned to her abs kissed her neck. "No we can't do this I'll be late!" She pushed me and got up.

"We'll finish this when you get back" smirking I walked out.

"Boy If you don't move so I can leave" she joked. This was the one girl that made me so happy. Watching her leave is making me want to scoop her
Up and hold her hostage.

"She got you whipped" my boy said while walking to the back.

"I'm not whipped!. I'm just happy with what I got and it's her. And plus you hatin" joining him in the back.

"Whatever man you coming to this thing or not?" My boy asked. He wants me to come with him to this lunch party since industry people world be there.

I nodded "yeah just give me five minutes". Since Jaelynn has work I'll be out doing what I got to do. We got to the luncheon and who do I see... wait why is she even here. Mentally rolling my eyes because I know she spotted me.

"Well... well... well let me find out your girl let you out" she said while smirking.

"Alexis why are you here?" I asked because she's not in the industry like that.

"Because I was Invited! Damn what because I don't sing or dance I can't come to functions. But if you must know I'm here with my girl who's uncle is running this thing.

"You would know someone who knows someone isn't that how you got around?".

"You can't say shit because the last time I checked we were together having an amazing time. Maybe if I didn't abort our baby we would be a family right now".

"That was months ago. And you chose to do what you wanted to do without my word". This girl found out she pregnant we were both excited. I was more excited than she was because obviously she killed our baby without asking me anything.

"You need to move on from that. Just come back to me we can be the power couple we was meant to be" she rubbed her hand on my hand.

"I'm good" I pulled my hand away and walked away. At this point I wasn't feeling this thing at all. I just wanted to be with Jaelynn.

"I'm out" walking past my boy who looked upset I was leaving.

Jaelynn POV

Waiting for my client to arrive I decided to go on social media to waste time. Scrolling down Instagram I see Elijah posted a picture of him and his friend at some event.

Then I see someone in the background. Of course it's that same girl who showed up at the house. Why was she there?.

"Jaelynn she's here" my assistant said. I nodded and stood up. Beyoncé came walking in as she would be. "Hello, finally I get to meet you". She was waiting to meet him this whole to time? No she has to be mistaken.

"I'm sorry fan girl coming through right now. It's you, Beyoncé the queen. You already know how to dress why are you seeking me out?" We both room a seat on the couch.

"Well because after having kids I need some type of help to get myself back again" she smiled.

"Oh... well make sense now" I laughed.

"Do you have kids?" She asked. I shook my head as I'm trying to get this iPad to work. "But my boyfriend wants kids though but I'm not ready".

"I was the same way until I realized how fast my life was flying by and it didn't even occur to me that my husband was begging for a baby".

"Wow, Really. I mean I do want kids but I just want to expand my brand first".

"Totally understand. Girl we should hang out some time soon. I feel like you can't trust a lot of people in this industry".

"Oh I know... I've seen it. Well let's see what I can do for you".

Moments later as we were wrapping this session up my phone got an alert. "Excuse me". Taking out my phone I see a picture of Alexis laughing along with Elijah. They were surrounded by other people.

Usually this wouldn't aggravate me but I've had enough of this heffa.