56.

Jaelynn POV

We finally made it to the Bahamas and let me tell you the sun was hot!. Thank god I wore shorts coming here. I guess we all needed this vacation. Especially what happened to Alexis. I'm still in shock about her death. I mean yeah, I've whooped her ass numerous times but I would never wish death on anyone.

Our princess was asleep from that plane ride. She was a trooper though. Elijah walked with me holding her cause we all know she's a daddy's girl.

"Wow you rented a actual house?" I asked.

"Yup, I didn't want to deal with hotels or paparazzi finding out where we were" Elijah walked around with a sleeping zahrie in his arms. He was so protective of her it was cute.

"And you didn't want to do AirBnb?". He shook his head "nope that leaves a paper trail. And who knows if the person renting the place to me won't tell someone who we are?".

"True, but it's so nice in here" smiling at him. He hugged me "I just want everyone to relax. No drama".

No drama... well the one person starting it is dead. So now we have two other people to worry about. Just then Jillian walked in smiling and looking around.

"Holy shit! Y'all went all out with this one" she said.

"That's what I said. I didn't know he rented a whole house for us". Jillian walked up to Elijah to see zahrie who was still sleep.

"Aww my bunny is sleeping. That plane ride got her all tired" she touched her softly.

Elijah looked at Jillian with a questionable look. I nudged him and went back to talking with Jillian.

"I've never been here before and I must say I missed out this whole time" she said.

"Me too! We should do dinner later. You know catch up" I suggested. She nodded "I'm down". Jillian disappeared upstairs to find her room. Elijah turned to me "is it me or she acting weirder than usual?".

"She's just happy to be away from home. Can't blame her". Elijah shrugged his shoulders and went to put zahrie down.

//

That night Jillian and I went to a local spot to have dinner and I know she'll have some drinks. Figuring we can just go in what we came in but no Jillian had other ideas.

We took our seats and Jillian ordered a glass of wine. She was already giggly and the wine will make it worse.

"Can I ask why are you coming out here with your titties all out?" I asked

"Girl, I'm trying to find me a man. You already have one" she said before taking a sip of her wine.

"When did you change your hair color? I liked the blonde" she looked up and touched her hair. "Oh this, I did this a couple of days ago. Got tired of the blonde".