22.

Jaelynn POV

"Well thank you for inviting me out with you. I had fun" I smiled.

"No problem. I had fun too" he smiled back.  He made sure I got in safely before driving off. It was nice to get away and be with a different crowd.

I was exhausted. After showering and checking my emails I went straight to bed.

Around 3am I heard a lot of commotion outside. Knowing I don't live in any area where noise is a common problem. I turned over and tried to go back to sleep.

More noise was going on outside pissing me off. I got up and stormed to the window. Looking out I see Elijah screaming my name. And he's drunk. Putting on my jacket and going downstairs to the front.

"What in the god damn hell is going on?" I yelled.

"Baby?. Come here give me a hug" he tried walking up to me but I put my hand up to stop him. "What?".

"You stink for one and no you need to go home" I suggested.

"Nah baby I want you to come home too. We need to be the family we once were" He slurred.

"Who brought you here?" I asked. There was no car behind him.

"I walked baby girl. You know I like being in shape" he started lifting up his shirt.

"Lord... I'll call you a cab" I went to reach for my cellphone.

"Nah Im good. I missed you baby! I miss us. Don't you miss me?" He asked.

"Elijah you need to go home and go to sleep. And why do you smell like ass and titties?" I asked.

He laughed "oh that I just came from the strip club. All them asses and titties was all up in my face" he smiled.

"Go home Elijah" this was ridiculous at 3 in the morning I'm dealing with a drunk fuck.

"I'm not going home without you" he took a seat on the steps. "I refuse to share you with another man. Like that bogus ass dude you took a pic with".

This is going be a long morning. I'm still trying to figure out how he walked from the strip club to here. Dialing the number for a cab he takes my phone and puts it in his pocket.

"He was a client and—- wait that's really none of your business anyway. Give me my phone Elijah!" This boy has lost his damn mind.

"No, not until you agree you'll come home. Everyone misses you".

"Why don't you go get Alexis? Wasn't she queen B before me anyway?". He shook his head. "Nah, no one likes her she's a snake. She set me up that night. I would never cheat on you baby".

"Okay I think you had way too much to drink. Or you are just not taking blame for what you did".

"It's the truth baby. She set me up but I got something coming her way. Something she'll never come back from".

"Elijah go home. I'm tired" going inside my condo and calling him a cab. He's crazy. Looking out the window I see him getting comfortable. Opening the window "Elijah the cab will be here in five minutes. Go home!" I yelled.

Going to bed I figured he would go on home. In the morning I awoke and looked outside to see Elijah passed out on the steps. Mentally slapping myself.

I went back outside but this time I had a cup of coffee in my hand. Kicking him slightly so he would take up.

"Huh?. Where the fuck am I?" He tried sitting up holding his head.

"Isn't that the question. Or maybe why are you still here when I called you a cab?".

"I don't remember anything. Or maybe you kidnapped me" he joked.

"No boo boo... but I brought you coffee. Thinking you might need it" handing him the mug. He smiled "thanks".

Nothing else was said for that moment. He sipped the coffee and glanced at me from time to time. "I'm sorry" he said.

"As always. But your actions don't say you're sorry" crossing my arms over my chest. "And give me my phone back"

"Your phone? I don't have your phone" he seem confused. I put my hand into his back pocket to retrieve my phone.

"Damn when did I take that? I don't remember anything. Did I come here alone?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Really? I swear Damian was with me" he scratched the back of his head as he thought.

"And he let you out of his sight knowing the condition you was in?. Some friend you got. But you need to go home though".

"Jaelynn... I'm sorry I really am. I wouldn't do anything intentional to hurt you. I love you with everything".

"Go home Elijah and get some sleep. You need it. And next time you have Ass and titties in your face do not come here!" She warned.

He nodded and got up dusting himself off. The cab pulled up and honked the horn. He started walking but then turned around and stared at me like he has something to say. I waved bye and he looked down as he turned around and got into the cab.

He'll never change his ways!.