17.

Hope all of you had a good Halloween because my son wasn't feeling it at all. And this whole kenneka Jenkins case got me all in my feelings!

3 months later...

Jaelynn POV

My tummy had a little pouch to it. It was really weird sometimes forgetting I was pregnant and then feel my tummy and boom there the evidence. Also, I developed asthma as well. Never had it until about a month ago. Elijah noticed I would cough a lot at night or in the cold so he suggested I go see a doctor.

I got an inhaler just to use so I don't end up having an asthma attack. I wouldn't even know what that feels like since I never experienced it.

"Baby, make sure you pack your inhaler just incase" Elijah said.

"I did. Thank you for reminding me though" smiling at him.

"Just making sure Zahrie and you are okay" turning to him "zahrie? Who's that?" I asked.

"Our baby girl! Who else would it be?" He asked.

"When did we discuss names because I know we never did. And here you go just shooting out names".

"Don't act like you don't like the name. Zahrie" he repeated the name once again.

"Okay and what if we have a boy?" Here he go picking girl names not realizing he could have a boy.

"We name him after me. Come in baby that shouldn't be a question. But we having a girl though. Zahrie James. Nice ring to it, right?".

Shaking my head trying not to laugh "no middle name? I mean you're on a roll already why stop now".

"Since I picked out the first and obviously I got the last name I'll let you pick the middle, fair?".

"Okay I got it... Zahrie Winter James" my brain activity was all awake today.

"That's one beautiful name, baby. I'm so excited to share this experience with you. I wouldn't want it with anyone else" he placed a kiss on my forehead and exited the room.

Turning on my MacBook I instantly went to my Instagram page. Scrolling down I see the shade room posted something and of course I have to look.

Alexis McCoy was found barely alive in an abandoned shed by two people hunting in the area. The story is now developing, she was last seen three months ago on the strip shopping. Her mother called police when she didn't hear from her daughter days following her last sighting. Her cellphone and other belongings were not found. Police are now investigating this.

My mouth was open. Wasn't that Elijah's ex boo thang. What the fuck?.

                                        *
                                        *

Elijah POV

"Yo they found Alexis and she's still alive!. What are we going to do?" My boy asked frantically.

"Just Relax we got rid of all evidence so they won't find anything. If anything they will see her as a confused woman who voluntarily disappeared".

"Well make sure you turn off that location off of her phone or just destroy it. And to make sure erase her iCloud account".

"I'm way ahead of you on that one. She'll have a very slow recovery. Who knows if she'll remember anything".

"Hope you're right cause if not it's only going to get worse from here for you" he warned.

"I got this handled. Oh we got a name set for the baby".

"What?".

"Zahrie Winter James!".

"Sounds like she's going to be spoiled with that name" he joked.

"Nah, she's going to be a daddy's girl for sure".

"She's going to be spoiled then" the door opened and I see Jaelynn storming inside "have you seen the news?!" She asked.

"Nope why?" I asked knowing what she's referring to.

"Your ex was found barely alive after missing for three months!".

"Really?!. That's crazy" playing the part so she sees I'm a little worried.

"For real! What kind of shit goes in California now. People getting kidnapped and killed".

"Listen I don't want you getting all riled up causing Zahrie stress. It sucks what happened to Alexis but she was mixed up with some bad people so this is probably the result of that".

"You think?" She asked.

I nodded "trust me when I say it does" she nodded as well "maybe you're right. Anyway I have to go see a client so I'll be home later on" she smiled and walked out.

Maybe I should've killed her. Then it would've been much worse of a situation. It wasn't even suppose to go this deep. But Alexis kept egging us on with her mouth. Protecting what's mine is all I'm worried about.

Hmm... I think I'll pay Alexis a visit in the hospital in a couple of days just to see where she is mentally.