60.

Elijah POV

Our flight got changed due to some crazy weather back in California. So we won't be able to fly out of here until tonight. It sucks! But hey what can I do?. Jaelynn had the idea we have a day on the beach and catch some sun before we leave. I was down for that.

This whole Alexis thing is crazy. I'm just trying to forget about it until I go back. But the image on her being dead is still in my mind constantly.

Just watching my family enjoy themselves is all I needed today

Just watching my family enjoy themselves is all I needed today. And it also made me think I would kill anyone who messes with my family. I almost lost them the day before. I couldn't imagine not seeing them everyday.

"Zahrie what are you doing?" I yelled she was in the small puddle of water just digging through it.

She looked up and just watched me "daddy!" I smiled how can I be mad at this face

She looked up and just watched me "daddy!" I smiled how can I be mad at this face. She already knows how to use me. "Don't start digging in that water. It could be yucky". She stood up and started splashing around.

Turning my attention to Jillian and Renzo. They've been getting a little close. And then they try and play it off that they hate each other.

"I see you guys!" I yelled. Jillian covered her face and flipped me off. Smiling I wink at Renzo for bagging her. Who would've known. Looking around I was looking for Jaelynn she was in the water walking around aimlessly.

 Looking around I was looking for Jaelynn she was in the water walking around aimlessly

"Baby?. Do you know wearing shades in the water is not a good idea" I said.

"Shut up. The sun is bothering my eyes!" She yelled. Shaking my head I went back to zahrie who was having the time of her life in this water. This is what makes me truly happy.

Glancing at my watch I noticed we had to start getting back to pack up. I blew a whistle to get everyone attention. Once I seen they were looking my way I tapped my watch. Getting up I retrieved zahrie and dried her off. Jaelynn came up to me and got her towel "I can dry you off you know" I smirked. She swatted me "no thank you". Jillian and Renzo came together.

"So we need to go back to the house and pack and get going" I said. Picking up zahrie who looked tired and carrying her to the car.

//

At the house everyone was running around packing their things. Zahrie was taking a nap upstairs while we pack up.

"Lord I hope when we get back we don't have to be bothered with this this Alexis drama" Jaelynn said.

"You know we will have to deal with it. But more importantly I want you and zahrie safe. So please just watch your surroundings".

She nodded "okay daddy". I smirked and walked up to her "I can show you daddy if you like... we have a little time to get a quick on in". She smiled "wouldn't you like that..." I nodded "of course". She titled her head "but I'm on my monthly friend so I don't think so. Hence why I wasn't swimming I was walking in the water".

I looked down and sighed "Damn, but what that mouth do?" I teased.

"Nothing for you!" She turned around and went to the bathroom.

Hours later we were in the plane coming back to our crazy reality. Zahrie and Jaelynn were sleeping and I was up just thinking about everything. My career, family, and what else is in store for me.

Jaelynn has to go back to work the day after we get back and I have a meeting myself. I feel like we are just going to be some busy people for the next couple of weeks.

Looking over I see Renzo and Jillian snuggled up with each other. I'm going for roast him once we get back.

Finally home, Jaelynn put zahrie to bed and she came down to get her laptop and sit at the dining room table.

"I have to check emails to make sure I have my clients scheduling" she said

"Is the wine needed though?" I asked.

"Yeah cause I already know the day I'm going to have tomorrow and with this Alexis thing I can only imagine what surprises are coming my way".

"So zahrie will be with Renzo tomorrow unless you want to take her with you to work" I said.

"Umm... she wouldn't be a problem for me. Just give her a snack and toys and she's good for hours. So I might as well take her with me" Jaelynn said.

"Good then Renzo can come with me to my meeting". Jaelynn seemed confused at something she was seeing on her laptop. "What's wrong?".

"I have this meeting at 11 in the morning but I never heard of this name or have I ever met this person before. So I don't get why my assistant just booked her in without letting me know".

"Hey the more the merrier. Don't complain" I warned.

"I'm not complaining at all. But it's just weird" she shrugged her shoulders and continued to go through her emails.

Giving her a kiss on her forehead I went upstairs to rest from that plane ride. Tomorrow is another day hopefully there's no surprises.