38.

Jaelynn POV

"Renzo Listen I️ knew she was going to be here! I️ predicted this shit. I️ can't have her always around him. She needs to move on and let go".

"Okay maybe you were right but I️ don't think it's safe for you to just go in there and cause a scene".

"I'm not going to cause a scene I'm going to just talk to Elijah that's all" Renzo looked at me knowing I️ was lying.

Getting out the car I️ got a strong cramp hit my stomach causing me to double over. Renzo ran to my side "You okay?".

I️ nodded "it's just those fake contractions. You know the ones that prepare you for the real deal".

Renzo looked at me as if he wasn't sure if I️ should continue with this. "This sounds like a very bad idea. Aren't you in your ninth month. You can go into labor at any moment".

"Renzo shush and let's go. I'm fine, see" standing up and smiling. He shook his head knowing I wasn't going to budge on this idea.

We walked up the driveway and into the house. I️ had to catch my breath due to carrying my weight and this big stomach. It slowed me down. Looking through the crowds of people I️ didn't see Elijah.

"I️ don't see him. He better not be anywhere with Alexis alone or I'm going to kill everyone in this house".

Renzo peaked around the corner into another room and spotted him. "He's right here". I️ walked over to where Renzo was and seen him. I️ don't know what made him turn to look at me but he didn't say anything I️ think it was more of shock.

 I️ don't know what made him turn to look at me but he didn't say anything I️ think it was more of shock

Standing there him sitting next to Alexis. She smiled at me while touching his arm. "Oh look it that your girl is here in her pajamas... cute".

"Jaelynn what are you doing here?!" He asked. Renzo walked up behind me and didn't make eye contact with Elijah.

"Because I️ told you I️ can be anywhere in five minutes if any females were here. And look at that of course Alexis would be here. Why wouldn't she?".

"Why wouldn't I️ not be here for my all time favorite persons birthday. Just look at it as if I'm filling in for you since you can't be here" she smiled.

I️ took all of hair and put it up in a messy bun. I️ was ready for her tonight. I've had enough with her, Damian and my dad.

"Jaelynn can we talk in private?" Elijah asked.

"Not right now. Maybe after I'm done beating Alexis Ass then we can talk" just keeping my eyes on Alexis as I️ said every word.

She snickered "Elijah your girl is delusional. You ain't going to beat my ass. You better relax before I️ make you have that baby now".

Elijah sat there and rubbed his hands over his face in just plain old frustration. "Renzo why is she here?".

"I️ tried to talk her out of coming here but then she knew Alexis was here and it was over". Elijah nodded and got up and walked over to me. "Let's go".

"No I'm not going anywhere. She is here and you still had the nerve to sit there and talk to her?" I️ asked.

"It's a free country bitch! He can do what the fuck ever he wants".

"I️ know you can't keep your mouth closed due to you know but can you shut the fuck up" I️ said.

"Jaelynn? Is that you?" A young man said. Turning around it's the same man from that basketball game.

"Who the fuck is that?" Elijah asked pointing at the man.

"Not right now" I️ said. The man shrugged and walked away.

"See Elijah your girl is Thottin' herself around town. Shit who knows maybe that baby ain't yours" Alexis smiled at what she said.

"Elijah can you move. I️ want to talk to Alexis face to face". Elijah held onto my arm so I️ wouldn't move. "You need to leave, Okay?. Trust me".

"Elijah I️ trust you... but it's that thirsty bitch I️ don't trust. Look at her... she's waiting for me to leave so she can take advantage of you".

That pain hit me again... making me double over. Renzo came to my side "see it happened again. This is why I said forget this shit".

"I'm fine! It's just Braxton Hicks contractions they're not real".

"She's faking it for attention. Cute sis". I️ had enough of her fucking mouth. I️ pushed Elijah trying to get to Alexis but obviously his gym visits has been working out making him strong as hell.

"Jaelynn can you look at yourself. You are pregnant having contractions which are real. And you still want to fight Alexis. Are you crazy?!" He asked.

"I'm not crazy. Just fighting for what's mine. As you would do to that guy who said hello to me before".

Alexis got up and walked past us brushing her shoulder against mine. That's when I️ lost it. I️ grabbed her bun tightly pulling her back making her fall to the ground. All I️ know I️ was throwing punches and upper cuts. Elijah grabbed me picking me up. "Renzo make sure Alexis is okay. I️ don't need charges pressed on Jaelynn". Elijah rushed me outside.

"You had to lay your hands on her, right?!" He yelled.

"Yeah and it felt good too. Shit someone has to do something! The only person you handled was Damian". There goes that pain again. This time it was strong.

Elijah just stared at me not knowing what to do. "These are real contraction Jaelynn. They're minutes apart".

"I'm good. Whew! That one I️ felt in my back" standing back up. Elijah placed his hand on my stomach "Damn your stomach is hard too. Nah I️ think your going into labor".

"No I'm not!. It's just stress related" I️ guessed I'm not even sure.

"Stress you caused on yourself by coming here. I️ told you to stay home and relax but no of course not. You never listen". I️ didn't hear one thing Elijah said because I had another contraction hit me and that's when I️ felt the gush of liquid coming down my leg.

"Oh no my water broke!!!" I️ yelled. Elijah frantically picked me up and placed me in the car. He ran back to get Renzo. They both came running back to the car. Meanwhile I️ was dying slowly.

Elijah got into the driver seat and looked confused "what are you thinking about? We have to go to the hospital".

"Right the hospital.. let's go" He looked at me with concern in his face. "Just a thought if you have the baby tonight we will share the same birthday" he smiled.