19.

Alexis POV

I wonder how long I have to fake this amnesia?. Figuring that would get Elijah to feel some type of guilt since he was the one who tried to kill me. Not for nothing Elijah was mine and he's always been mine.

But now these new chic comes in the picture and gives me everything he's ever wanted.  My phone rang taking me out of my thoughts.

"Hello?".

"Hey gurl, guess what I overheard?!" My friend Maliyah asked overly excited.

"Well I was in the barber shop cause you know I had to get jay jay his hair cut. Anyway your boo Elijah and his homeboy was in there talkin' about how they was going to that lounge spot tonight to celebrate his girls pregnancy".

"Really?. What time?" I asked as an idea went off in my head.

"I guess around 10 tonight. You know how your boo goes out late and comes in late" she joked.

I faked laughed "You right. But thanks for letting me know".

"No problem girl. Anyway let me go. Bye" Maliyah hung up not realizing she just set the plan in motion.

                                            *
                                            *

At the lounge I sat in my own section where the lighting wasn't as bright. Staring at my mark as he smiled and was enjoying himself.

"Yo I'm going to get another drink" Elijah yelled as he walked to the bar.

Here goes nothin'

"Can I please get another tequila sunrise?" I asked. Elijah turned to me and shook his head.

"You shouldn't even be here and nevermind drinking. Don't give her anymore" he warned bartender.

"Excuse me?. You don't tell me what I can do. If I want to drink let me be. My life is already stressful when I can't remember shit" the fake tears started forming.

"Listen I'm sorry Okay. Don't cry. I hate it when you cry" Elijah genuinely looked concerned. Or maybe it was the alcohol.

"It's just so hard when all you remember is being with someone who doesn't feel the same way" he looked at me as if he didn't know what to say.

Fake sobbing but for some reason real tears were working with me. "I think you should go home" he suggested.

"Why so I can be alone with my thoughts?". He sighed loudly "I'll take you home come on" he gently grabbed my arm leading the way. All I could do is smile to myself at how easy this was going.

On the ride home all I could do is stare at how handsome Elijah was. He was my man before anyone else. I knew him before he was a known rapper. He went through so much in two years.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked but still not looking at me.

"Because I feel like in some way we are soul mates. We been through everything and still came out stronger than how we went in. Why can't you see that?" I asked.

"Because we also grew apart. After you aborting our baby. That was the last straw. And now I found someone whom I truly love" he looked like he was reminiscing about something but I knew it wasn't me.

"Oh..."

"I'll help you Inside and then I'm going back to the lounge" he got out of the car and came around to open my door like a gentleman he is.

"Thank you" he nodded.

At the front door he stood there as tall as he was. He was wearing a cut off sleeve shirt. His hair was slicked back. All his tattoos was out tonight. "Alexis where's the keys? He asked.

"Umm... here" I fished through my purse and handed him the keys I found. He opened the door and handed me back my keys. Damn he was sexy tonight.

"Well... make sure you don't go drinking until you're better". I looked over to the red dot that was in my blind spot. Elijah had no clue I was recording this.

"Can I get a hug?" I asked innocently. He looked at me as if I was up to something. "What?" I opened up my arms.

He stood there for a minute but also gave into me. He was walked to me and hugged me with one arm. Not two, one. I missed this. His hugs were so soft and warm.

Pulling apart from each other we just stared into each other's eye. Nothing was said. I took the initiative and kissed him. It was going to happen anyway.

After a couple of seconds he pushed me off of him. "Are you crazy?". That didn't stop me from pushing him into my couch and me straddling him. I kissed him again but this time he didn't stop he kissed me back.

You can say we was in the moment. Until Elijah realized what he just did. He didn't say anything he pushed me off of him and stormed out of my house. Leaving me there with a smile on my face. Revenge is a bitch.

Let's see how strong his relationship is with Jaelynn after she sees this video. Especially after I edited it as well. This will be too fun.