52.

Jaelynn POV

I'm so excited for today. My birthday party is going to be a big event. And I do have to say being pregnant this second time around hasn't been like the first. Thank you god.

Elijah has been in a good mood as well. So the vibes today have been good. Usually he tries to ruin my mood before any event. But he's being a good boy.

"Aww, look at my baby looking so pretty for mommy's party!" Pinching her cheeks. She swatted me away and turned her head into Elijah's chest.

"I already told you she's a daddy's girl" he joked.

"It's only because she's a day after you. Relax" fanning him away. "And how's the security for tonight?".

"Hopefully tight as hell. Last thing we both need is uninvited guest to show up making a scene".

"They better not. Or I will unleash the beast. And I don't want to either".

"You ain't unleashing nothing nowhere. So don't even think about laying a hand on anyone tonight" Elijah warned.

"I was joking, damn... laugh a little" he glanced at me with a serious look. "Sour puss". It's my day and all but believe me I'm not dressing up tonight like I usually would.

Walking into our room I see Elijah holding up a dress shirt. "Are you wearing that?" I asked. He nodded "what? You don't like it?".

"No I'm a little taken back. I'm usually the one who gets all dressed up. And look at you just taking on my role" I joked.

"It's my baby's day. I want to look nice for it" he smiled.

"Don't look too nice. I don't want to smack anyone for staring at you" I joked.

He walked up to me "promise me something". Raising my brow "what?".

"Promise me right here, right now... that you won't lay a hand on anyone. Doesn't matter if your tempted. You will not act ratchet tonight" he can't be serious.

"I promise..." he nodded and walked back to the closet. Such a weirdo.

My party was banging as it should be. Everyone was enjoying themselves along with myself. A few hours into the party Zahrie fell asleep. Poor thing couldn't hang. She looked so pretty.

"Baby? I'm going outside for a bit okay" Elijah yelled. I nodded and continued to dance my ass off. Not too crazy though.

Jillian and I was cutting it up on the dance floor. Especially since my song came on too. "This is my jam!". Singing along to the song as I dance.

//

Elijah POV

I needed fresh air. As long as Jaelynn was enjoying herself that's all that mattered to me. This venue definitely had a great view.