47.

Jaelynn POV

4 weeks later...

Finally returning to work. Zahrie was now hitting four months old. I've decided why not go back to work. Plus, I miss being in my office. While I was gone I had my assistant run things. And I do have to say she's done a very good job.

Looking over my schedule I can see I'm going to be booked for the next three months.

"Jaelynn you have a woman here. She says she needs to talk to you" my assistant said.

"Okay... let her in" Not really paying any mind cause I was looking over my calendar. The woman cleared her throat making me look up. "What in the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well hello to you too. I came here not to fight. I just wanted to tell you something" Alexis stood there with her hands up in a surrender.

"You came to talk to me?. About what?. We have nothing in common". She must've lost her damn mind.

"Actually we do. It's Elijah and his slick ways" she said.

Rolling my eyes "Alexis I don't have time for your games. I have a lot of work to catch up on. So if you're being serious take a seat and talk".

"Well... I was thinking the other day. How I ended up pregnant for Elijah. It couldn't have been a mistake only because I was serious about not having kids. But then I found out he purposely got me pregnant".

"Okay... and what does this have to do with me?" I asked.

"Well have you even thought about how you ended up pregnant? You seem like a career woman. I can guess you wasn't going to have kids until later on in life".

I nodded "yeah I was but shit happens". Where is she going with this.

"Right, Listen Elijah got you pregnant the same way he did with me. And you can think I'm lying but I'm not... but it's the truth".

"Elijah wouldn't dare do that to me knowing I can kill him" this girl has to be crazy. Maybe the many times I hit her it's done some brain damage.

"Are you sure? He can be very slick especially when he wants something so bad". Sitting there just watching this woman sit in front of me.

"Wait? Why all of a sudden you feel the need to come here and let me know what my man is doing?".

"Because I know what I did to punish him for taking it upon himself to impregnate me without my consent. You on the other hand... you have his child and knowing him he probably wants more. Right?".

I didn't say anything. Just sat there staring blankly at her.

"So I'll take that as a yes. I hope he didn't try it again. Anyway I need to go. Being nice isn't my thing. Makes me feel all weird, anyway Tootles" she smiled and left.

//

After work my assistant and I went out to a lounge to sort of celebrate me being back. I definitely needed a drink after what Alexis told me. She would be the last person I would believe but it made sense.

 She would be the last person I would believe but it made sense

Elijah walked in with Renzo. Just watching him walk through the lounge greeting people as he walked by. Alexis words were playing in my head over and over. Which made me furious!. Counting to ten I had to calm down.

"Hey baby, hello Candice" Elijah smiled. Candice nodded her head and smiled.  I didn't say anything I was too caught up in my thoughts of killing him.

"Jaelynn? Are you okay?" He asked.

Turning to him "yeah I'm fine" I lied. I wasn't going to do anything here so the media can have a field day.

"How was work?" He asked. Putting his hand on my thigh.

"It was fine. Very unexpected day today" I wasn't lying who would've thought Alexis out of all people who have stopped by.

"That good. Zahrie was an angel like always. Jillian is at the house until we get back". I nodded and looked around the lounge. When Elijah didn't realize I was just staring at him talk to Renzo. Could he be that brave and get me pregnant when I told him I wasn't ready?.

Then my mind went back to the overnight get away. We didn't use any protection and I'm wasn't on birth control yet. I felt my ears get hot instantly. He knew and planned it. I'm going to kill him!. Actually I don't think I am pregnant I haven't had any symptoms. But still... you just don't do shit like that.

I'm going to get his ass. I'll wait until I get my period. And god help him if I miss it this month.

"Baby? Are you sure your okay?" Elijah asked.

"Yup I'm fine" I smiled. He raised his brow and continued to talk to Renzo. I'm not Alexis at the end of the day. Elijah knows who's he's messing with. I couldn't even enjoy myself cause all I wanted to do is kill Elijah.

I'll give it another week before I go off. He hasn't seen me go really crazy yet. But he's about to find out real soon. I hope he's ready. He caused this upon himself.

And for Alexis I'm still watching her slick ass. Just Incase she thinks by her telling me this will give her room to mosey her nasty ass in.

I don't think so... plus Elijah will be dead anyway. Nah I'm kidding. But for real though he's going to get it!.