8.

Jaelynn POV

"You think I should move in with him this early?" I asked my friend Jillian.

"Listen if you guys are serious then I don't see a problem with you guys living together" she said.

We haven't been dating that long. Moving in together would either make us stronger or break us. Especially with his house filled with friends and crew members.

"Think about it. But like my mom told me to live with me is to see the real me". I looked at her because she wasn't helping me.

Plus, did I really want to leave my condo and just in case something happens I don't have a place to go. Maybe I'll keep it for a year just incase.

After our lunch date I made my way to see Elijah in the studio which happens to be in his house. Walking inside I can see his house had a lot going on. The guys welcomed me as I walked by.

"He's in the studio" one of his crew members said. I nodded and made my way to the basement of the house where the studio was located. As I entered the two doors I see smoke filling the air.

"Damn, how can y'all work down here with all this fog?" I covered my nose with my shirt. Elijah turned to me and smiled big.

"Hey baby, come here" he motioned me to come sit on his lap.

"Boy, you have company over are you crazy?" I stood next to him as he looked up at me. "What are you working on?".

"Well I have jhene in the booth she's doing the hook as we speak and then I'll go in and do some back work before I do the actual song".

"So jhene aiko is in the booth right now?" I asked being a fan girl.

He nodded "I'm guessing you're a fan on her music" he inhaled more of the blunt they were passing around.

"I like her music but let me stop being a fan girl.
Acting like I don't meet celebrities all the time" I joked.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"It was okay. My one day off in a long ass time. But I had lunch with Jill and now I'm here" taking a seat next to him.

"So have you thought about moving in?" He stared at me as if he knew my answer.

"I just want to make sure we aren't moving too fast and making a huge mistake by doing this" he turned down the sound and turned to me.

"Jaelynn we are young. We're bound to make dumb mistakes but that's life. If it doesn't work out then we move on. But trust me when I say I'm in this for the long run. So don't worry so much" the blunt got passed back to him.

Scrunching up my face "I never understood what smoking weed does for you rappers".

Exhaling the smoke from the blunt "it helps me think clearly. Why do you think most artist tend to have insightful music?. It's the weed".

"Whatever you say... but I guess starting tomorrow I'll start moving in" hopefully this is a good idea.

"Good and get rid of that condo and be with your boy here" he cockily smiled.

"Boy, relax and I'm not getting rid of my condo. I rather have it for safe keeping. But I need to go home and rest up for a client I have tomorrow".

Getting up I just walked closely to Elijah who grabbed my arm pulling me down to him "I know you wasn't going to leave without giving me a kiss".

Smiling I pecked his lips and felt him slap my butt. Shaking my head I continued to walk out. As I reached the front door I see a groupie of work with barely nothing in walking in the house. One of them bumped me.

"Excuse me! You can't see where your walking?" I snapped back.

"Bitch calm it down we all here to see the same person so chill the fuck out" she flipped her hair and started walking again.

"Lord give me patience cause these hoes is testing my patience for real!". I'm guessing g Elijah heard the commotion or someone told him because he came up walking all fast.

"You okay?" He asked. I was fuming at this point. "No these hoes just walk up in here like it's cool with you".

"They're not here to see me that's for sure. Maybe some of the guys are having a bbq and invited them" he guessed.

"When I move in here tomorrow there's going to be a no hoes allowed rule and whoever doesn't like it can kick rocks!".

"You got it!. Anything you want to do you have my permission to do it. As long as you're happy then I'm good. But let me finish this track. I love you be safe and call me when you get home" he kissed me again and walked back to the studio.

Rolling my eyes I turned around and went to my car i couldn't wait to get out of here! This is why I'm keeping my condo just incase dumb shut like this happens I can always leave.

PS:: I had no idea the guy playing Elijah was Stephan James lol