44.

** Jaelynn almost came out of me the other day. I was like whoa I had to take a break from updating this story**

Elijah POV

Since it was a little late we all was in the studio just chillin' and relaxing. I know Jaelynn needed some chill time since zahrie came down with a little cold. So Jaelynn hasn't been sleeping much. Poor baby girl was sick.

I invited some friends over to chill as well. We were good since the studio was sound proof. But Jaelynn still brought the baby monitor with her. Just in case you never know with zahrie.

My boy genesis stopped by since I haven't seen him in a long ass time

My boy genesis stopped by since I haven't seen him in a long ass time. "So you a daddy now?" He asked.

I nodded "Yup, I love every second of it".

"Wow, I know the last time we spoke it was Alexis who was pregnant. What the hell happened with that?".

Rubbing the back of my neck "she decided to abort the baby. She didn't tell me anything about it until the clinic called me. So I confronted her and she told me what she did. And ever since then I couldn't trust her. So the relationship ended".

"Damn!!!! I knew she was crazy but I didn't think she was that crazy" he laughed.

"Crazy ain't the word. But now I'm with Jaelynn and she changed me for the better. She's my lifeline" glancing over at her. She looked so tired. I don't know how she's managing to be down here.

She looked at me and just showed me how exhausted she looked

She looked at me and just showed me how exhausted she looked. But damn her in those leggings making her ass look real good. "So how did y'all meet?".

"She's a personal stylist and my label decided they had enough of the bad boy image. They set me up with her and well the rest is history".

"I'm happy for you man. Did your mom meet her yet?" He asked.

Shaking my head "Nah, not yet. My mum doesn't even know about her. You know how my mum can be. She was all team Alexis so I rather take my time with this one".

"True, true... I remember your mom too. She can be a little crazy herself. Better warn Jaelynn before they meet".

"Trust me when I tell you... Jaelynn may look sweet and innocent but she can hold her own. I've seen it myself". We both glanced at Jaelynn who was talking to one of my boys girl.

"I guess so. Mister family man. Who would've thought" he joked.

Just when I was about to respond the door bell rang. Who in the hell is that at this time of night. Looking at the at security camera footage. I see a short woman standing there. Shit.

"Elijah who the hell is that?" Jaelynn asked.

"Be right back, Okay" I ran out the studio and up to the first level. It can't be. Slowly approaching the door I see it's her. Dammit!. "Well shit are you going to open the door?"She said.

Cursing at myself for a short second. Opening the door and smiling "mum, what a surprise? Why are you here?" She hugged me and smiled "well someone called me and said you had a baby. And you didn't tell me?!".

"What?. Who called you and told you that?" I asked. She walked in past me and looked around "nice house whoever decorated this needs to help decorate my home" she joked.

"My darling Alexis called me. We had such a nice conversation. She told me you had a baby so I had to come and see for myself".

"Figures. And why do you and Alexis still keep in touch?" I asked cause there's really no reason for it.

"What do you mean? She's my daughter in law to be" face palming myself. I sure wasn't expecting this today at all.

Jaelynn came up from the studio "I'm about to go bed I'm exhausted" she took a peek at the woman standing in front of me and looked up at me.

"Elijah who's this?" My Mom asked.

"Mum this is Jaelynn my girlfriend, mother of my child". Jaelynn looked confused.

"Non sense where's Alexis?" She asked. My mum gave Jaelynn a look as if she was wondering why she was still standing there.

"Alexis? Who?. No one by that name lives here. You must have the wrong house" Jaelynn chimed in. Grabbing Jaelynn by her arm and just giving her a squeeze so she can be quiet.

"Mum Listen Alexis And I aren't together anymore. We broke up a while ago. It wasn't working out between us. But I met Jaelynn here and I'm happy". My mum looked at us both and sucked her teeth.

"You don't know what you feel" she said. Jaelynn kicked my leg hard causing me to glance at her.

"You need Alexis back. She was a right fit for you. A strong headed woman". Jaelynn got out of my grasp "Listen here old lady. Don't come in this house telling anyone what you think they should be doing. We are all adults here and your son made the right choice by being with me. At least he has his head on his shoulders now. And he's an amazing father as well. Shit coming up in our house with the disrespect".

"Elijah control this animal please. I won't let anyone talk to me like that" she said.

"Well I just did and what?" Jaelynn stepped up to her. "Now if you're done talking down to your son you can leave now. And make sure to never come here unless we send for you".

"You don't know who your messing with" she warned.

"Puh-lease I have enough enemies around me what's one more. You crazy bitches don't scare me. Ask Alexis... ask her how many times I whooped her sorry ass?. Oh she didn't tell you that though?. Don't come for me lady. I'm not the one. I may be short but I'm not afraid to step to anyone".

My mum just stared at Jaelynn with just pure hate in her eyes. "Maybe its best if you go. I don't need all these commotion waking up our daughter".

"So this is how it's going to be? You're going to pick her over me?" My mum asked.

"Hold up? You don't even have a mother/ son relationship so why give two fucks if he chooses me over you. At least I show him love and affection. I don't think you can say the same, can you?. Didn't think so. So miss us with the pouty guilt trip bullshit".

"You have a lot of mouth for someone so small" my mum responded.

"Now I see why you and Alexis liked each other. You both are crazy. It takes one crazy bitch to know one. Well if you need a place to stay I know her door is always open amongst other things that's always open".

I couldn't even say anything. In a sense Jaelynn was right. That's why she's my girl. She'll stand up for me when she needs to.

"Anyway Elijah please show this woman out. Can't even call her your mother. And make sure to lock the door and put on the security system just Incase she gets froggy and wants to leap" she went upstairs and I heard the room door shut.

"Mum you got to go. I can't have this negativity around my daughter" opening the door and watching her walk out. She turned me "You were never my son" with that she disappeared into the night.