58

ELIJAH POV

Jaelynn gave me the idea of having a sit down with everyone to try and discuss this Alexis thing. But I was distracted when I was watching Jaelynn by the pool. Told her not to wear that bathing suit here and she doesn't listen. The way the sun was glistening upon her skin.

Knowing her how Jaelynn is when she doesn't see me she comes looking for me. Before our sit down I wanted to do something. Smirking to myself I stepped out the shower in my room and just posed myself on this chair.

"Elijah what hell are you doing?" Jaelynn came in and saw me

"Elijah what hell are you doing?" Jaelynn came in and saw me. I gave her such an intense look. "Why is it anytime we have to do something serious you always find time to play around?".

"Because if I'm correct I saw something by the pool today. Wearing a certain bathing suit that I told you not to bring. I don't need anyone seeing you in that piece".

"Are you serious right now?" She asked.

"I'm dead ass serious! Do you know what that bathing suit does to me? I wanted to take you right there where you were. Fuck whoever was in the house".

"Elijah if you don't put some clothes on and meet me downstairs..." she turned around about to go downstairs.

"Or what?" I challenged her. She stopped in her tracks and turned around.

"Really?!" She walked over to me and sat on my lap

"Really?!" She walked over to me and sat on my lap. "Is this what you wanted?". I nodded "well more of you straddling me would be more ideal".

Rolling her eyes "Elijah seriously come on" she tried to get up but I held her down. Placing kissed along her neck "you smell like peaches".

"You do realize we have two people downstairs waiting for us and you want to fuck..." not paying her no mind I continued to kiss her. "Don't worry about them they can wait".

She sighed "remember no babies!".'I nodded and flipped her over so I was top. What can I say? This is punishment for teasing me earlier.

About thirty minutes later we appeared downstairs together. Smacking Jaelynnn's butt and winking at her. She smacked me and went on to sit down. Zahrie was in her high chair so she wouldn't be too much of a distraction.

"Y'all nasty" Jillian said. Clearing my throat and not paying her any mind.

"Well I called this some what of a meeting because as you all know Alexis is dead. And we ruled out any of us here for that reason. So I wanted to basically see who you guys might think could've done it and why".

Jaelynn somewhat raised her hand "well I don't think Damian did it. We all know he's a bitch. Murder would be too much for him".

Nodding "I agree. So we can cross off Damian's name off the list".

Jillian cleared her throat "well since all of y'all thought it was me. Guess again! But Elijah what is your momma did it. She seemed a little crazy".

Renzo nodded "Jillian has a point. They were close maybe your momma wanted her to do something and she refused".

"Let me find out Elijah's momma took out the trash" Jaelynn joked. Causing laughter amongst the table.

Rubbing my chin "honestly I can't say. Maybe she did who knows. How about your dad Jaelynn? How did Alexis know any of that private info about your past?".

She shrugged "good point. But why would he want to kill Alexis? He doesn't know her like that. I think Alexis knew something and whoever knew that didn't want it getting out so they offed her".

"Yo, how crazy would it be if Beyoncé hired a hit on Alexis cause of what she witnessed at the Grammys. That'll be the craziest story" Jillian said.

I looked at her and shook his head "Beyoncé has nothing to do with this".

"Well shit can a girl live?" Jillian asked.

"Okay so since we being honest here... when I went to fuck her up myself. She was already dead. I saw her on the floor with a cord around her neck. And it looks like she put up a fight" Jaelynn eyed me.

"Oh my gosh... that's what I saw too when I went to fuck her up for Jaelynn. Someone got to her before we both could. Lucky bitch!".

Jaelynn face palmed herself "Elijah what time did you go there?".

"Probably around 10... I waited for a minute though for her to come outside but she never did" I said.

"I find it cute you both wanted to mess her up for me" Jaelynn said.

"Correction I just wanted to talk to her but if she got out of line I wasn't going to hesitate to mess her up" Jillian said.

"Damn that's crazy she's dead" Renzo said.

"Yup someone took her out. But who" I said.

"Da-da" zahrie struggled to say. Jaelynn jumped off her seat and I ran to her. "Did you just say dada?". Zahrie smiled and repeated herself. I couldn't help but hold her. "She said dada! Her first words".

"Princess you're suppose to say mama first! Stop letting daddy win all the time" Jaelynn pouted.

"Aww see this shit right here makes my ovaries twitch" Jillian joked.

"Anyway we have our stories in check. Cause when we get back to Cali I can imagine the spying and questions we'll get. But we all know we are innocent. And zahrie just said her first words. What a good day. First I got ass and now my daughter is starting to talk".

Jaelynn swatted me "not everyone needed to know that".

"Not like we didn't know. It's no secret" Jillian said.

Sucks that we are going home in two days. Back to reality. And back to the same bullshit we left in the first place. And back to finding out who did us the favor of exiting out the enemy.