Part 37 : The Little Star Under Our Feet

Start from the beginning

I inhaled in a big lungful breath when we walked down the marble stairs toward the harbor. There was a handful size boat and a man doing something on it. Once he saw us, he bowed his head at Flynn and she just gripped my waist and lifted me off the ground in support and placed me on the hood of the boat.

She got in after and I smiled at the man as Flynn nodded at him.

The machine roared to life and brought us away from the shore into the wide channel of the sea. She wrapped her arms around me from behind, shielding any salt water spray that came my way.

A maddening grin was stuck on our lips and I laid back into her chest, absorbing her present to my heart content. After another half hour the boat slowed down and I smoothed her wild hair and she made a face.

I've never been giggling like this since forever.

And I saw a resort or so at a distant. And we came shortly toward the shore.

Yeah, a resort. On an island. I gulped and looking at her and she looked back into my eyes.

Without any words she smirked. And I swoon. She got out of the boat first onto the grand harbor and gripped my hand to steady me off the jiggling boat.

There was a man probably in his mid 20s greeting us at the end of the bridge. He guided us toward the humbly and exotic entrance but show off the innate calm and romantic aura of this place at the same time.

I wonder how much this would cost.

Unhurriedly, the man showed his teeth gleefully at our present and led us toward a elegant bungalow that off into the east wing of the entire resort and by the main decoration of this place, our suit was swallowed in the various tree that I didn't know the name of. By the look of it we were exclusively by ourselves.

The elegant thick wood panel felt like heaven after I took off my shoes and looked around in amazement, her thumb caressed my hand and I restraint myself of jumping up and down like a girl that was about to do a cannonball into the pool of water.

I zoned out the man speech as the glass wall at the side of our king size bed looking right at the calming sea and our own private pool at the balcony. Heavy blood red curtain added the sedutive light into the room.

In my dazing dumbstruck moment I heard that this was the only luxury suit.

When he led us toward the bathroom I just wanted to strip my Flynn right there and have my way with her. The extremely fine wood panel and the jacuzzi was big enough to fit five grown man into it and there was even glass wall toward the outside of the soothing green grass and ended by weird looking tree that I guessed was only grown by the island.

We had our own paradise right here. I didn't mention that the water was filled with rose petal that tempting my clothes to go off right now.

The manager bowed his head toward us and left after informing us that there would be a live band and the beach BBQ for dinner. The door shut tight and I was swept off the carpet by no one other than her toward the bed.

I giggled in pure highness I was getting just from the places.

"Eager much huh?" I teased, but my hand went toward her buttons and almost ripped the fabric in my lustful hastiness when she landed on top of me on the bed.

"I can't wait" Her face went straight into the crook of my neck and I yelped out when her tongue laved my thraot demandingly like a man starve.

"How about we go to the beach first?" I flipped her under me and straddled her then flown off the bed, left her chuckling to herself on the bed.