"But you're Harry Potter, I'm just an average seventeen-year-old girl whose mum hates her!"

"I know, Miss Kaur, but what I'm trying to say..." He stopped and tried approaching it from another angle. "Okay, how about this? Think of the first time you remember thinking it was the end of the world."

She thought a minute, before saying softly, "Last year, when the Carrows tortured my best friend."

Harry nodded, closing his eyes. He still blamed himself for their pain. "Did you survive?"

"Yeah," she agreed.

"So," he smiled gently. "you've survived one hundred percent of your worst days so far! That's saying something, Miss Kaur. You'll get through this too."

He heard a knock.

"One minute! I'm with a student!" He called.

"I think I'm done, thanks Professor Potter." Jackie stood.

He nodded. "I hope that helps, Miss Kaur." he raised his voice. "Who is it, out there?"
The door opened and there stood Minerva and Neville.

"Excuse me Professor, Headmistress," Jackie muttered shyly.

Once she'd gone, he asked what they were doing there. "Is everything alright?"

Minerva nodded, and Neville stared at her, telling Harry, "We've actually been informed of something, it's kind of bad."

Harry frowned. "What's happened?"

Neville sighed. "Apparently there's rumors of old Death Eaters trying to bring on another war."

Harry sighed, rubbing at his scar, although it didn't hurt. "Do you think it's true?"

"We're not sure, but Minister Shacklebolt wants to speak with both you and Luna in his office as soon as possible." Minerva told him gravely.

"Why--?" Harry asked.

Minerva sighed with a humorless laugh. "They'll obviously come after you two!"

Neville nodded. "You're both in danger, as is--"

"The Home!" Harry panicked.

"Calm down, Mate. Everything'll be fine." Neville placated.

Harry raised a brow. "I...I'll call Luna."

---

The Floo flared, and Delilah walked over, seeing her Papa. "Papa?"

"Delilah, baby, where's Mama?" he asked.

Delilah frowned at him. "Why d'you look so scared? You're sweating and you look like Uncle Ron when there's a spider."

"Baby girl, please just tell me where Mama is." He sighed.

"She's changin' the babies' nappies. Should I get her?"

"No, I'll come home real quick. Step away from the Floo, please."

Delilah ran back to the counter before climbing on it, resuming her snack of cheese and grapes.

Harry stepped through, nearly falling on his face -- as always. "How's my favorite little four-year-old?" he asked, kissing her head.

"I'm four years and four months." She corrected.

He chuckled. "Yes you are, baby girl. Now, where's Mama? In the babies' room?"

Delilah nodded, jumping on his back.

--

Luna had just finished with Juniper and had turned to Nova when she felt arms around her waist. "Hello Lovely Luna."

She smiled, "Hey there, Professor Potter."

"Hi!" Delilah yelled.

The two adults chuckled.

"What are you doing home?" Luna asked, as Harry started to change Nova.

"We have some things to discuss, privately."

Lina instantly worried, but didn't dwell on it. "Oh, alright. I'll put these two girls down, and Delilah can play while we talk. "How does that sound baby girl?"

Delilah jumped excitedly. "Can Teddy come over? He just turned three, and I haven't gotten to give him his present yet!"

"I'll call Andy and see." Harry assured her.

--

The baby twins sleeping, Delilah at Andy's for an hour, and the two Potters were lying on their bed, feeling the breeze through a window. "New scars?" She asked.

"You know I have more," Harry sighed. "I've some on my back and stomach, they burn a lot."

She sat on his legs, making him sit up, confused at her sudden movement. "Shh," she mumbled. "I'm just giving you a massage."

She gently lifted his shirt, and he hissed at the friction of the fabric and his fresh scars from just that night before. She saw they were a darker red and wondered why aloud.

"I ran out of ointment." He answered.

She nodded, not bothering to ask why he hadn't told anyone, and started kneading his skin with her fingers. "Better?"

"A bit." He said, continuing to talk as she soohed his aches. "Nev and Minerva talked to me today. Apparently some left over Death Eaters are out to--ahh!--"

"Sorry," she whispered, her ring had accidentally scraped against the dark scar.

He nodded. "--they're out to -mm- kill me, and that mean y-you too--ow--and the Home, and kids and --"

He sat up, gently moving her hands. "M-maybe I should leave--"

"No." She refused darkly. "That won't help. You won't leave us, it'll only make things worse."

He bit his lip.

She softened her tone. "Har, you know that won't help. Just tell me more."

"We're supposed to see Minister Shacklebolt soon."
"Do we have a meeting?"

"I'll call Percy, see if he knows how to set it up."

-

"Harry!" Percy called from the Floo.

"Percy, Mate, nice to see you."

"Yeah, Mum's going spare about you and those new scars--"

"Sorry, Percy, but I actually had a question. About the Ministry."

Percy looked at him like he didn't understand. "Nobody ever asks about the Ministry."

"Well, I am. Do you know how I can set up a meeting with the Minister? I was told he wanted to meet."

"Ah, yes! Just meet him tomorrow at ten o'clock. It's already set."

The Floo was shut off, and Luna offered something Harry couldn't refuse.

A nap and a snog.