The Marauder's Children's Home

Sometime between Damiana's visit and arriving at the train station, Harry and Luna had fallen asleep, Harry's face against the window, and Luna tucked into his arm. Ron pointed it out to Hermione, saying, "I love seeing his face when he sleeps, it's so peaceful."

"He almost looks like a normal teenager." Hermione agreed.

Neville shook Luna awake, giving her to Ginny as she was in a daze, and he hauled Harry up, until he was completely awake.

"Alright, let's go find the family." Ginny decided.

As they were going slower than the others, and spotted a group of redheads and a group of anxious kids.

"Hey, guys!" Harry greeted with a smile, suddenly awake. "Now, let's make sure we've got everybody. When I call your name, walk over to Molly," Molly raised her hand and smiled. "And she'll take you through the Floo to where you'll be staying. Alright?"

They all nodded.

"Okay, Hallie Hemsworth?'' A short girl --for fifth year, anyway-- with long brown hair said, "Here." and ran over to Molly.

"Seth Ling." This boy was in his 6th year, and had short blond hair. He too ran to Molly.

"Caden Connor, Nellie Hansen, Damiana Zhang." Damiana smiled at Luna as she passed.

"Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger," He smiled with amusement. "Why don't you take Jackie Kaur and Steven Andrews through the other Floos. We're the last here."

He called the two Hufflepuffs next, telling them to go with Molly, "Daisy Watson and Archie Wellington."

Okay, Skye and Ellie Dayson?'' Both girls --two blonde twins--said "Here Sir!" at the same time, grabbing each other's hands, they skipped over to Molly.

"Oliver Baker, go with Bill over there." He pointed to Bill.

"Wendell Morgan?" Wendell, a 2nd year, went with Molly while "Gwen Fisher, a 3rd year, went with Bill.

"Okay, Harriet--"

"You don't need to say my last name," A small brunette grimaced. "Just call me Harri. I was named after you."

"Oh..." Harry murmured, telling her to go with Molly.

"Lastly, Edmund Halliwell, go with Molly."

Once Edmund had left, Harry asked those who remained -- Arthur, Charlie, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, and Luna --to shrink and carry everyone's luggage. "You can all stay tonight if you'd like. I have enough rooms."

"How many floors do you have, anyway?" Neville asked.

Harry shrugged. "I think it just expands. I've never found an end."

----------------------------

When they arrived, all the kids were looking around nervously. "Alright, everyone. You can pick any room you'd like, just don't go in any room with a blue sticker on it. That means someone's already living in it. Also, my relatives will be here, so be nice. Go ahead and get unpacked, your stuff is already in the kitchen."

Hermione butted in. "Make sure you come back down for dinner, or before, and we can all get to know each other. It'll be kinda awkward if we don't" She joked.

--------------------------

All 25 -- the students plus the 'staff', Molly, Bill, Fleur, Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, and Luna-- were sitting in a circle. "So, why don't we introduce ourselves?"

"Good idea, Nev." Harry agreed. "So, tell us your name, and what you like doing."

I'll start." Hermione decided. "I'm Hermione, and I love books, and learning new things."

She nudged Ron, who went next. "So, I'm Ron. I work at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, and I like doing that, and Quidditch."

"I'm Harry, I like teaching and Quidditch."

"I'm Luna, I like searching for creatures, painting, and writing for the Quibbler."

"I'm Ginny. I like Quidditch and hanging out with my friends."

"I'm Neville, I like Herbology, and I like hanging out with my best friends."

I'm Molly, I like taking care of my family, and baking."

"I'm Bill, I'm a cursebreaker, and I like hanging out at home with the family."

"I'm Fleur. I work at Gringott's, and I like talking weeth my seester, and family."

The first student to introduce herself looked nervous, but she whispered, "I'm Hallie Hemsworth, I'm a Ravenclaw 5th year, and I like learning about Muggle mythology."

"I'm also a Ravenclaw, my name's Seth Ling, I'm in 6th year, and I like reading adventure books."

"Another Raven, I'm Caden Connor, 3rd year, and I like Herbology." Neville fist bumped him.

"Nellie, 1st year Ravenclaw, I like painting." Luna winked at her.

"Yo, I'm Damiana, but you can call me Dami. I'm a 1st year Ravenclaw, and I like writing and drawing, but I'm rubbish at it."

"Jackie here. I'm a 4th year Gryffindor. I like Quidditch, but I don't play."

"Steven Andrews, also a 4th year Gryffindor. I like being outside."

"I'm Daisy, a 3rd year Hufflepuff, and despite my name, I am anything but girly. I mean, look at my outfit." She laughed. She was wearing all black, sweatpants, and a sweatshirt, with her hair pulled aside.

"I'm Archie. 6th Year Puff. I guess I like music a lot."

"I'm Skye, I'm in 2nd year, a Slytherin, and a disgrace to my family. I like music, especially Muggle."

"Uh, I'm Ellie, Skye's sister. I also like music, but I like making it."

"Oliver, 4th year Snake, I like sketching."

"Wendell, I'm in 2nd year, I don't really know what I like."

"I'm Gwen, 3rd year Slytherin. I like shopping and biking."

"I'm Harriet, but you'd better call me Harri, with an 'i' or you're dead. I'm in 1st year, I like animals."

Edmond, or Eddie, I like learning about magical creatures."

  "Okay, that was fun!'' Molly exclaimed. "Now, dinnertime. Into the kitchen!"