The Box

"Bill. I made a box of my secrets. I thought we could look at them as many as we can at once." Harry said to me.

I nodded. He took out a paper with a four on it.

SECRET NUMBER FOUR.

He handed it to me after reading it aloud.

The Dursleys never bought me anything. The only thing I had is my baby blanket I was brought in.

"Next secret, shall we?" Asked Harry, and he read the note.

I remember the night my parents died...vividly.

Bill's eyes widened.
"How much?"

"Um, before I met the Dementors, only a motorcycle and green light. But the Dursleys told me they died in a car crash so..."

Bill looked furious about the car crash lie.

SECRET 6
I was forced to play dumb in school. I used to be called a prodigy. I continued to get average grades at Hogwarts.

SECRET 7
They liked to call me names that still bother me.
Freak
Boy
Disgrace

Bill looked up.
"Wow. These people..."

"Don't worry. There's not many more of them"
Harry assured.

SECRET 8
We don't acknowledge my birthday

SECRET 9
Told me my Dad was a drunk, unemployed, and killed my Mum and him in a car crash.

"You know it's not true, right?" Bill asked.

Harry nodded.

SECRET 10
When my Hogwarts letter came, they kept hiding them from me. I didn't know I was a wizard until Hagrid came, bust the door of a shack we found down, and said, 'Harry, yer a wizard.' And told me the truth.

SECRET 11
I'm actually smart, not dumb like people believe. I also studied a lot in school. 

SCERET12
Hedwig was the only person I talked to at the Dursleys.

SECRET 12
Hogwarts was the first place I considered a home. Then it became the Burrow. 

BIll smiled.

SECRET 13
When doing accidental magic I flew as well as blew my Aunt Marge up.

SECRET 14
I hate my fame and fortune. I'd rather have my family back.

SECRET 15
The Sorting Hat almost put me in Slytherin.

SECRET 16
Hagrid sent me a letter in first year because he knew my relatives wouldn't. It meant the world to me.

SECRET 17
First Potions class, Snape asked me a question. In the Victorian Flower Language means "I bitterly regret Lily's death." I wouldn't fully know what it meant until later.

SECRET 18
Wandering around at midnight after being tricked by Malfoy, Hermione, Ron, Neville, and I met a cyberus aka three headed dog.

SECRET 19
I pretended to be the Bloody Baron and scared Peeves.

SECRET 20
I always get depressed on Halloween and each year is worse. It's the anniversary of my parent's death.

"Oh Harry. I'm sorry." He hugged him and suggested they continue later.

Harry agreed.

"Harry, I'm not going to make you, but do you think you might want to tell everyone else about what's going on?"

Harry contemplated for a minute.
"Yeah. Next Sunday at dinner."