Chapter 69 (lol)

sorry couldn't help but be immature at the chapter number

excuse my childness even though I'm in university

xox

"Cal?" Logan called as I ran from Q's house and destroyed the microwave from the bed of his truck.

"FUCK HIM!" I made the metal bounce from the road as it shattered into a million pieces. "FUCK THIS STUPID TOWN!" I kicked the microwave that no longer looked like anything, just bent metal, and then recoiled, clutching my ankle, and quickly fought tears that sprung in my eyes.

"Callie stop it! What's wrong? What's happened?" Logan grabbed me as I cried.

"Make me forget him, Logan. Please make me forget him," I held my chest tight as I felt like my heart was going to burst through it. I was dying of heartache, just like hamsters and fish did when they didn't have a companion and became lonely. Tears were flowing like streams from a mountain top and my mind was spinning with the news Q told me.

"Get in the car," he pushed me up against the vehicle and I fought against him.

"GET OFF!" I didn't know what I wanted, but I didn't want to feel like everyone was lying to me, faking being my friend, or trying to humiliate me.

"Callie stop. It's me, Logan," he calmed me down by running his fingers through my hair and hushing me up with his finger tips against my lips.

"I'm sad, Logan," I let a last tear fall from my eyes and bit my lips to fight the rest of them off.

"You shouldn't be... You're Callie Steele," he smirked and I frowned even harder. "Shit, alright. Stop your crying and fits. You're acting like a child not getting their way, Callie! Look at what you've done!" he pointed to the mess I made in the middle of the street where cars could try to pass any second.

"This!" he pointed to the mess again and raised his voice at me, "This isn't you! This isn't the Callie every person that knows you adores! Get that Callie back. I miss her. I miss you," he crooked his eyebrows in and scanned my face again. My eyes closed and I sighed heavily, then went and picked up the broken microwave in the street along with all the shattered metal scattering the area.

I placed it all in the bed of his truck and told him the directions to Harry's cottage, but didn't give away any details that it was Harry's. He wouldn't figure it out either seeing as Harry didn't have any personal items there other than his damn coke.

"Who's place is this?" he asked as he went up the driveway and parked his big truck.

"Someone Alaric knows. I'm not really sure," I shrugged my shoulders and fibbed halfway.

"Pretty small," Logan looked over the exterior, but when he gets inside he's going to love it. I just know he will.

"Well come inside," I motioned to him with my finger tip and a smile.

He smirked and ran up to my side as I unlocked the door with a hidden key I found yesterday. The door opened wide and it was just like I left it.

"This place is a dump," he scoffed with his shoulder's bouncing and his eyes degrading everything inside, and I felt like he had just punched me in the stomach. My mouth dropped open and I quickly began defending this home away from homes.

"I think it's cute," I started.

"There's not even any color, just furniture and wood panelled walls."

"Well," I knew he was right, but that was Harry. He didn't have much color in his life, usually just black clothes, black car...black soul.

"It's so plain and impersonal," he shrugged and looked back at me standing there like a deer in headlights.