Chapter 46

The light coming in from the window brought me out of my nice sleep, shining on my face as Harry cuddled my naked torso. I squinted from the sunlight shining in my eyes and watched Harry pout in his sleep as I removed his arms from my waist. His lips pooched out and I replaced one of the untouched pillows in my absence. My naked self ran to the bathroom and turned the shower on. 

As the warm water fell onto my body from the very poorly working shower head, I hummed to myself the poem I wrote that Harry made into a song for me. He was one of a kind. He sure was. Never meaning to hurt a fly, but always getting the best of me. As I think about it, my time spent in Turner has been mostly with him or Alex. I really should make more friends. Not that I'm ever really going to need them, but just in case Harry isn't able to hang around. I don't want people to think of me as the clingy type.

Logan and Kristen crept into my mind. They had been my friends once, in a sort of twisted way. Maybe Logan would be willing to talk to me again. I mean, I know what I said to him was harsh, but it was all in the heat of the moment. He can't hold that against me forever. Alex would stick up for me if I needed it.

"Cal?" a tap sounded at the door.

I turned the shower knob to the left, stopping the slow run of water and grabbed a towel, putting it around my wet, naked body.

"Just a minute and you can have the shower," I grabbed the...shit, it's out there with him. I cracked the door open and saw Harry sliding on his boxers from behind. He had such cute little cheekies. "Harry," he turned and gave me a blossoming smile which turned my face bright red, "can you hand me the shower bag. I need to brush my teeth."

He opened our suitcases and out came the shower bag in his large hand. He walked toward me with his long lean legs and torso and I about did in with myself right then and there. He handed it forward and I reached my hand out to retrieve it from him just as he yanked me out of the bathroom to the bed.

"What?" he smirked down at me with curiosity building in the muscles etched in his face.

"What yourself?!" I chuckled as his hand crept up the side of my leg under the towel. I swatted his hand away and pushed him off me as I grabbed the shower bag from his other hand. When I walked away, he pulled the corner of my towel and I was left naked feeling the air drifting all over my still wet skin. "Harry!" I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut, locking it behind me.

I smiled feeling how good this day was going to be. Harry was in a playful mood and if I could keep him this way we were sure going to have a good rest of the week here. Well, we only had two more days. I had to work for Minnie at the boutique since Alex was in Jersey for her mom.

I always wondered what Alex's mom was like. She never talked about a dad in her life either. Was her mom all she had? It ached my heart for Alex, because we all knew how strong the front was that she kept up to keep people from seeing her true self and the life she lived. She shouldn't of had to be ashamed of it. It makes her so special that she's been there for her mom every step of the way through her long years of battling brain cancer.

Harry's POV

I saw Callie's phone ringing on the bed as I threw her towel to the side. It was on silent so her screen just lit up with Alaric's face on the front. Fuck, he probably knows. I slid my index finger on the screen and ignored his call. Then, I went into the call log and deleted the call. She doesn't need to be worrying about what Alaric might say to her. Fuck, he'll probably come down here if one of us doesn't talk to him. I shot him a text from my phone and hoped to God he wouldn't keep calling Callie.

Hanging with Cal and her friends. She's in the water. Call you in a bit ~ Harry

He messaged me back immediately.