Chapter 25

I had been helping decorate the basement for Harry's party since school got out. The whole bottom floor was filled with flashy lights, boys setting up the drinking table courtesy of Ian, and party games.

"Twenty minutes til people start showing up," Ian spoke as he poured vodka into the punch bowl.

"I'm going upstairs to get ready," I said as I finished setting up some 'Happy Birthday' posters. I then turned and headed for the stairs.

As I took the stairs two at a time I was pulled into someone and guided to a wall where my back was pushed against.

Harry's lips pounded roughly against mine and I held his lapels of his blazer to stay upright and hold him to me.

"Think of me when you're getting naked," he cooed into my ear as his hand slid down and grabbed my bum cheek. I bucked my hips forward into him and he let a small growl release in the back of his throat. Wrong move Callie, wrong move.

He then kissed me again, his tongue not entering my mouth but staying in his own. He held my hips to him and I could feel the three boys' eyes that were finishing up in the basement on us. One of them whistled and I could feel Harry grin across my lips. He did this on purpose.

"Son, let Callie breathe," Alaric spoke as he came down the stairs and grabbed Harry's shoulders pulling him back into the basement with the rest of the boys.

"Promise Callie?!" Harry yelled back at me as I started up the stairs again. I shook my head embarrassed and let the blush take over my cheeks. I went up to Harry's bedroom where all my stuff was and got ready for his 19th Birthday Party. NINETEEN! HOLY COW!

I got naked and of course thought of Harry, but only because I was thinking about what he said to me. I wasn't that desperate...was I?

I pulled on a red silk dress and let my hair fall out of the ponytail I had it in. My chocolate brown waves fell to my shoulders and my pale skin looked so...pale. I really needed to be in Florida where I could tan in the upcoming months. Maybe I could go back for Spring Break? I'll have to talk to Alaric about it. I miss Alicia and my friends down there. I can't even begin to think of what they might be doing tonight. Maybe throwing toilet paper around our long time enemy's Faith's house? Or spray painting underneath the pier? It felt like years ago that that was my life. Now who was I? It was like I'm not even the same person. And that generally scared me.

I heard the booming of the dubstep music and decided I better hurry up. I put on my favorite pair of black TOMs and I applied a coat of foundation and mascara. I was nervous about the party but not about having fun. I could have fun. I was capable of having a good time...I think.

After I descended the two flights of stairs I was met with crowds of teenagers. Most of them I didn't know or recognize. I eased my way through groups of them and towards the spiked punch bowl. I poured half a glass and decised that was all I needed for the night. Why was I such a lightweight?!

"CALLIE!" someone screamed from behind me and wrapped their arms around my torso spinning me around.

"Whoa!" I screamed as I tried to stabilize my sloshing drink.

"Sorry bout that!" Q laughed taking my drink from me. "Follow me!" he ordered me and I gave him a deceitful look. Where was he taking me? "How good are you at bouncing balls?"

"Excuse me?" I scoffed completely taken aback by his question. We then went into a room filled with people surrounding a ping pong table with Harry and Charles at the end laughing it up together.

"I have a partner!" Q exclaimed.

Harry looked at Q and then at me. His eyes trailed over my face then my chest. Oh god. I narrowed my eyes at him knowing he would understand why I was doing it.