AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Hey y'all! How are you guys doing?! 

Anyways for some reason Chapter 34 of The Unlikeable is on private so only my followers can read it and I'm trying to get it fixed at the moment. So idk when my un-followers will be able to read it. SO SORRY about this! IT HAS 8 WHOLE PAGES OF YUMMY DELICIOUSNESS! OOOPPS! And yeah. 

So I wanted you guys to ask me some questions and I'll make a youtube video with me in it answering your questions! You can ask me anything from my personal life to about my stories! My video will only be up for a day so I will let you know when I have it up and when I'm about to take it down. I will make sure I have a link posted on my message board for y'all to click on and view. 

I've personally wondered who the person behind the story is and I've always wanted to know if that person is dealing with something similar to the character they are writing about. You know? It's always nice to see the girl behind the blog removing her mask and becoming part of your friends. I know I have met some really sweet people on this website and I thank Jesus himself that you've all been so kind and caring to me. With that being said, I would like you to comment below and ask me 1 question or 10 questions about myself or anything you want to know and I will try my absolute best to answer them.

The deadline to have your question in will be May 10. ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE IN BY THEN! Because I'm going to answer them then hehehe ;)

But yeah, I'l give you a little about myself.

I'm 17 years young.

I dance everything.

I've had an eating disorder for four years. NO I am not anorexic. Haha.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to sing, but I'm really horrible at it.

Miranda Kerr is my role model along with Audrey Hepburn.

Harry Styles and Ian Somerhalder make me swoon.

SO ASK AWAY BEAUTIES! I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORIES AND ALWAYS BEING SUCH GREAT FOLLOWERS AND FRIENDS! XOXOX

Oh and PS my favorite question will get a follow from me :)