Chapter 22

I was in my room getting ready for wherever Harry was taking me. I looked through my drawers and couldn't find anything I would look nice enough in. Shit! What am I going to do?! I need something nice. Like a dress or anything at this point. Where can I find something?! I have ten minutes.

"Callie? You alright?" Alaric yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah! Almost ready," I yelled back as I panicked in my room. I could just see the two boys downstairs laughing at me. I need to go. Ughh! What am I going to do? Where is Alex when I need her the most?!

ALEX! I ran to her room down the hallway and opened her closet. She had to have something I could wear. There was a black dress in the corner. YES! I could wear that with some black tights! Perfect! I grabbed it and stripped out of my skinny's and sweater. The chiffon dress fell onto me loosely. I then went back into my room and grabbed a pair of tights and quickly pulled them on my legs. SHOES! Where are my shoes?! Downstairs! Grab your coat Callie, and then take a deep breath before you go downstairs. Just breathe...

"Callie!" Alaric smiled as I reached the bottom of the stairs. "Harry your date it ready!" Alaric sing songed. The boy came through the dining room and smiled at me as he lustfully looked me over.

"Ready?" he smirked coming to stand next to me.

"Yeah," I muttered grabbing my red pea coat from the rack and slipped on a pair of plain black shoes I'd ordered from TopShop.

"You need to have her home no later than 12," Alaric spoke looking Harry deep in the eyes.

"I understand," Harry nodded and pushed Alaric's shoulder giving him a light-hearted smile.

"Have fun you two," Ric rolled his eyes as he shut the door behind us.

Harry and I made our way into his black Range Rover and headed to a seperate town. It was only six in the evening, so we had six more hours to kill. Fabulous.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going now?" I smiled over at him driving with his smirk plastered to his face.

"I'm quite nervous to take you there, Callie."

"Why?" I turned to face him as he got on the highway.

"I've never showed anyone other than James, Ric, and Daphne. And its a very judgemental environment. Either you love it or you hate it."

"Well if it has something to do with you I'm sure I'll hate it," I frowned at him playfully.

"Thanks Callie," he smiled as he continued on the road.

Well he obviously wasn't telling me anything about where we were headed. Which means I have to throw some ideas around in my head. Nice place. Was he a waiter? A server? A dancer? A stripper? I have no absolute idea where he is taking me. 

"How far away are we?" I asked looking out the window at the passing towns.

"We're twenty minutes now," he sighed.

"Do I look ok?" I asked becoming aware of how quickly I was getting ready earlier.

His head turned to me and looked me over. He then let out a throaty laugh that I usually would have enjoyed if I didn't feel as if it was directed at me.

"What?" I questioned straightening my dress.

"Nothing. You look beautiful as always Callie, " he smiled with a litte twinkle in his eye as he took another quick peek at me.

"Ok stop looking at me. You're making me even more nervous than I already am," I giddily laughed as I diverted my eyes down to the hem of my dress as my fingers played with the fabric.