Chapter 7

"Callie!" I heard my name called out at lunch as I went to sit by myself once again. My eyes lingered over the chaos surrounding me with people hurrying to their seats. Then my brown eyes settled on a friend. Was he a friend? What was he? But I smiled at him as he ushered me to come sit next to him. I grabbed my apple from the table and ducked into the crowd of people, finding the seat next to him.

"Hey, what are you doing eating alone?" Harry laughed as he grabbed my apple from my hands. I shook my head not wanting to answer him out of embarrassment. Because Harry, isn't it obvious I don't have friends!

"Who's this?" a dark-haired girl asked as she sat across the table from me. "Wait you're Callie?"

I nodded my head, grabbing my apple back from Harry. I tugged at the sleeves of my shirt feeling uncomfortable with my new seating arrangement. The sleeves fell above my knuckles and I realized the girl was still speaking to me.

"I'm sorry what?" I stammered, locking eyes with the dark-haired goddess in front of me. Her huge hazel eyes stared down at me making her face look stern and very unapproachable.

"You really need to get it together," she scoffed at me.

"Sabrina," Harry grimaced. I looked over at Harry his hands clutching his tray for dear life. My bottom lip found its way between my teeth and I bit down making the searing pain distract me from the nerves fooling around in my stomach and my hands.

"Callie, this is Sabrina. She's my sister," he mumbled so only I could hear.

"It's nice to meet you," I smiled at her as politely as I could.

"Same to you Bella Swan," she recited the Twilight movie's main character. She looked at me with a smirk and activated her fingers tapping away on her iPhone.

"Bella Swan?" I mumbled to myself shining my apple with the sleeve of my sweater. Why the hell did she call me Bella Swan? Was it because I was a new girl in a small town?

"Harry! What are you doing tonight?" the blonde-girl from Vincent's party sat down in front of Harry and next to Sabrina. She looked much different than the last time I had seen her over a week ago. Her straight blonde hair fell down her back and stopped right at the end of her ribs. Her strong personality evident in the way she carried herself. She dressed as elegantly as she looked.

"I'm going to be working the shop. Why?" he muttered almost so quietly you couldn't understand it.

"William and Melissa are coming into town tonight," the blonde with fair skin like mine spoke. Her green eyes were so much like Harry's I could almost sense the relation towards them. This was his sister. His blood sister. Not adopted, but from the same mother and/or father. Is this Daphne?

"Well just tell them I'll see them when I get home."

"Harry! How dare you!" the blonde, who I thought was Daphne, spoke crisply.

"I don't really care for them and you know that Daph," he was getting infuriated now and I new one of those stupid bad moods were going to come out of it.

"Are you Harry's sister, too?" I asked abruptly ending the fight between them at the second.

"Unfortunately," she bitterly spoke removing herself from the table and walking off swinging her hips. I watched as boys turned their heads just to get a glimpse of her bum.

"Are you going to eat your apple?" Harry ended the sulky silence after he ate his sandwhich.

"Um. I don't think so. I'm not really hungry," I gazed down at the apple in my hand.

"You're going to be starving throughout the day," he stated. Harry always had a way of ending a conversation and I could never pick it back up again. So I sat there next to him for the rest of the lunch period in silence.