Chapter 63

"Callie," Alex called across to me in the lunch room. I was sitting alone at a table full of boys playing games on their hand held Nintendo game station. "Come sit with me."

No. "Ok."

I walked over to her with my hands in my pockets and my heavy book bag draped on my back like a koala hugging me.

"How long have you been sitting with those weirdos?" She asked me quietly as I sat in the seat next to her.

"For the past week," I looked at her bewildered.

"Why haven't you been sitting with them?" She jerked her head toward the table in front of us where Charles, Daphne and Sabrina sat watching me talk to Alex. "You and Harry broke up. Big deal. You were all friends before you two even started dating."

"Apparently not," I shrugged my shoulders and hid my face from the family watching me.

"What do you mean?" She pulled her eyebrows in together confused at my statement.

"We'll talk about it at home," I caught the attention of Sabrina. I watched her give me a small smile and then she hid her face from me. What the crap was that?! Sabrina never ever has smiled at me. Not in any polite manner!

The most annoy voice brought me back to where I was sitting. "Look who's back with the cool kids. Did the freaks and geeks both kick you out of their tables?" Kristen giggled and so did Alex. I rolled my eyes and felt my nostrils flare.

"Chill out Callie," Alex nudged me in the side.

Did Alex just tell me to chill out?! "No, I won't chill out. Because I'm not taking your crap anymore Kristen." I stood from the table and got into Kristen's face. "I know exactly what you want. You wanted Harry and you wanted Logan. Neither of them want you Kristen. No one wants someone everyone's used. You're just a fad. This fall you'll gain your freshmen fifteen and everyone will look at you and your acne scars and feel sorry for you. You're scared. I get that. But don't worry when you're a washed up bitch that can't even get into the lowest class of sororities, I'll still be rich and I'll still have friends that like me. But you, oh Kristen, you'll have that low-life pot smoking boyfriend. And I wish you the best of luck! But remember STD's are high on college campus'. Don't be another statistic."

I smirked and then walked away from her and then I felt my face hit the floor and shouts surround us.

"Fuck you and your stupid family!" Kristen screeched as she pulled my hair and slammed my face into the tile of the lunch room floor.

I kicked her off me then gave her a punch to the jaw before a teacher pulled me off her.

"LADIES!" it was my science teacher. The male who caught me cussing out the two girls last week. Shit. I was in trouble.

Kristen's lip was bleeding and I wanted to give her more of something to cry about. I pulled my arms away from Mr. Nguyen and gave her a left hook to the side of the face as she screamed.

"CALLIE STEELE!" he grabbed ahold of my elbows again and pushed me aside while more teachers caught up to the fight that happened.

"Kristen and Callie get to the principles office now!" It was Ms. Meyer, red faced and yelling.

Crap.

I walked slowly forward with Mr. Nguyen toting me ahead and Kristen crying behind us. Alaric was going to be so pissed. It was my last week at school forever and I just had to freaking mess it up. I bet I wasn't able to walk in graduation now. Shit, could I still get into NYU with something like this on my record?! I'm such an idiot!

"Kristen Vargas and Callie Steele need to have a talk with Principal Shubert," Mr. Nguyen told the front desk woman as Kristen began her crying again.