My type of girl.

I studied her a while more before responding.

"I guess you could say that." I say, taking another pull from my blunt.

I peep her look down at my lips , biting hers in the process, before looking back into my eyes.

" Hmm...look like you were enjoying yourself, how you was rapping to Ski Mask and X." She giggles, twirling her braid . Cute.

I'm confused for a minute before I realize what she's referring to. Me dancing earlier inside.

I laugh out loud. " Oh you saw that." I say smirking over at her. She nods her head.

" If I didn't know any better I'd say you're stalking me." I tease, while looking at her.

"Puhleasse... I am not stalking you. But you are kinda cute." She says bluntly, crossing her legs over one another.

"Kinda?" I raise my eyebrow at her.

" You're about this cute." She say putting two fingers up and leaving little space in between them.

" Now we know that's a lie." I say being cocky.

We stare at each other intensely before laughing.

"Ok you're cute, and I wanted to come out here to talk to you." She finally admits how she feels.

She averts her gaze from me, and I hook her chin in my hand, making her look me in the eye. The initiation of physical contact, made by me, surprised even myself.

"Well talk to me."

She takes my blunt out of my mouth, and puts it in her own,taking a puff, blowing the smoke into my mouth.

"Let's talk."

* * * *

An hour later and two blunts later , I learned that her name was Serena, she didn't attend school, she worked as a bartender in a Manhattan club, and she's 21 years old.

  She was a cool ass girl and I wouldn't mind spending more time with her.

  But regardless of all that I wasn't looking for a relationship with anyone.

   I had enough on my plate, and the last thing I needed was the stress of a relationship. I hadn't been in one in years and enjoyed it just like that.

    I didn't plan on committing to anyone,  I'm young just trying to have fun.

I could already tell from the lustful looks she was sending me, and the way she was feeling on me, that she only wanted one thing too.

     I was down if she was.

   It had been awhile since I had sex. Melanie had been MIA and I'd been too busy to reconcile with any old fuck buddies.

    So I wouldn't mind if one thing lead to another tonight. Only time could tell though...

     "Nokia...Nokia." My thoughts were cut short by a tap on my shoulder.

    I realized I had spaced out on Serena and quickly gathered myself.

     "My bad, I'm high as hell." I said sending her a goofy grin. My eyes felt heavy and I was in a daze.

     "Me too." Serena giggled looking me in the eye, rubbing my leg.

    Her eyes were low and her lips looked more enticing than they did before.

   Before I knew it, I leaned into her, cupping her face, and mashed my lips with hers.

    We slowly made out and I held on to her hips,before pulling her on my lap.

   After what seemed like forever she pulled back, breathing heavy, with her eyes wide.

   "Damn..that was intense." Her chest heaved up and down, as she looked at me with an expression I couldn't read.

   "It was." I said, realizing what we had just done.

    We stared at each other before I spoke up. "Well I'm gonna go uhh...get us some drinks. I'll be back?" I said as a question more than a statement.

   I set her on the other side of me, and stood up.

  "Okay...don't be gone for too long." She chuckled.

     "I won't." I let go of her hand, and looked back at her one more time before walking off.

   I could already tell how my night was ending...

Hey guys.🌚how are y'all ? Did you like the chapter? I enjoyed writing this one more than the last. I also added a new character. What do you guys think of her?

   Vote. Comment. Tell me how y'all feel.

I think the next chapter will be in Nokia's POV also.

   Until next time, peace ✌🏾❤️