Chapter 16

((Serena in MM))

Nokia
October 18, 2017
The Party

" Yoo this party is liiit." Drew said as we stood on the makeshift dance floor, dancing to loud trap music.

I nodded my head, agreeing as I drunk out my flask filled with henny. I put my hands in the air, getting crump to the Migos song playing.

  Drew danced with Calvin , as Amber was nowhere to be found. Not unusual for Amber.

At parties she always managed to disappear and reappear once we were leaving, so I wasn't worried.

I continued to dance, winding down as the song ended.

Then a Slump God song began to play, hyping me up once again.

" Fucked up, fucked up, fucked up....you done fucked up." Me and Drew began screaming the lyrics, jumping up and down.

"Ayyy this my shiiit." I said. Drew shushed me as X verse came. She rapped it to me, as I hyped her up.

   George W. Bush right on her pussy, yeah
Yeah, Curious George nigg-er looking boy, you so puss', yeah
Yeah, hit my line for the nigga dick, check my Twitter, yeah
Yeah, they call me young dagger dick, that's my handle, yeah

Soon as Ski's verse came I start rapping it as Drew egged me on, bopping her head.

Like it's Noah's Ark, that pussy wet, no water-park
She said drop that meat in me just like a shopping cart
Told me "Head straight to the back" just like I'm Rosa Parks

After the song was over we laughed and high fived each other.

Calvin looked at us crazy before shaking his head.

"Y'all a trip, acting like y'all in a damn rock concert."

"Nigga shut up, you just mad you ain know none of the words." I teased Calvin, while mushing his head.

" Ok, whatever you say." He says throwing his hands up.

We all laugh and begin dancing again to the music.

" Yoo I'm boutta go light one." I say over the music to Drew and Calvin.

   "Coo, save some for us." Drew winks at me.

   I laugh and began making my way out the crowded room towards the back of the house, trying to find a place to roll up.

   I make it all the way into the kitchen noticing there are sliding doors. As I opened them I stepped onto a patio.

   In the back of the house was a big pool, with people swimming in it and lawn chairs that were occupied with partygoers.

I spotted two empty ones and made my way over to them. I plopped down in one, and grabbed a prerolled blunt and lighter out of my pants pocket.

I lit it up and began to smoke as I scrolled through my Instagram feed on my phone.

From my peripheral I could see someone sit in the chair next to me. I continued smoking and scrolling on my phone, ignoring the presence of the person.

" Enjoying the party?" A female voice spoke. It was the person beside me.

I looked up and took sight of the girl. She was a baddie.

She had long box braids with different pins in them. Her skin consisted of a smooth, light caramel.

She wore a body hugging spaghetti strap dress with fishnets underneath, and combat boots on her feet. Her eyes were complimented with a simple cat eye, makeup look.