Special Chapter.

Everything is going well as planned. Before I didn't get any friends but all of a sudden, when the rumour got spread out like wildfire about me and Kihyun dating. A lot of students wanted to make friends with me. I'm not that selfish so of course, I made friends. This is the first time that something like this happened in my life. I love the feeling when people would approach me and talk to me. I love to make new friends.

"Babe." A man's voice spoke from behind. I turn around and saw my boyfriend smiling sweetly at me. I stared at him for a while and he walks towards him to give him a hug. "Kiss?" He asked I felt my cheeks suddenly heat up. "What? No! We're on the school campus. You don't want to get detention do you?" I whispered to him and I giggled.

"I wouldn't mind getting a detention as long as I'm with you," Kihyun said and kissed my nose. "Yah! Stop it!" I said and hit him in the weakly at his chest.

"Aaaah! My heart!" He exclaimed and held is chest like he was in some kind of pain. "Did I hurt you too much? Babe. I...I'm sorry. Are you okay?" I said panicking. I started caressing his chest up to his face. I can see how pained he is, and then he kissed my lips.

"I was kidding." He said and started running. "You hamster! You won't get away with this! Come here! I'm going to kill you if I catch you!! Hamster!" I shouted while running to catch him.

I saw Shownu across Kihyun, a grin was drawn on my face and shouted; "Shownu!!! Get him!!" Shownu immediately held Kihyun on his arm to stop him from running. "Shownu, I will buy you beef just let me go. My girlfriend is going to kill me. Please." Kihyun begged while struggling to remove himself from Shownu's grip. "What else?" Shownu asked with a smirk on his face. "Uhm.. uhmm. Anything you want just let me go." Shownu quickly lets go of Kihyun while Y/N is chasing Kihyun's ass. "Thanks, bro! Love you!" Kihyun shouted.

"Why did you let him go!?" Y/N angrily asked. "He said that he will buy me beef and buy me everything that I want. So I let him go." Shownu honestly replied. Y/N glared at Shownu and run away to chase Kihyun again. "I will kill you after Kihyun !" Y/N said.

"Yah! Yoo kihyun!! If you didn't come here in this instant. I'm going to break up with you!!" Y/N  shouted but Kihyun didn't hear it. "I'm breaking with you." Y/N once again said while panting. Kihyun ran as fast as he could to come near Y/N.

"Baby. I'm sorry please forgive me. Let's not break up, okay?" Kihyun said softly while caressing Y/N's face. Y/N held Kihyun's arm and twisted it making Kihyun turn his back on Y/N. "Baby you know I won't break up with you right? Just promise me one thing." Y/N said while holding Kihyun's twisted arm. Kihyun winced in pain. "Yes! Babe let go of my arm! Ouch! I..it hurts!!"  Kihyun cried. "You! You even did the worst things to me before!" Y/N blurted out. Y/N let go of his arm and Kihyun caressed his hand.

"Promise me you will marry me." And then Y/N hugged him. "It's okay. Even if how many times you kissed me. I want you to stay with me forever. Promise me you won't cheat on me. Okay?" Y/N softly said while her face is buried on Kihyun's chest sniffing his scent. They look perfect for each other.

"You're the only one I need. You are the only one I love. And you are the only one I will marry someday." Kihyun said while looking straight at Y/N's eyes caressing her small soft face. "I love you Y/N. And you will always be the girl for me." He kissed every inch of Y/N's face. Kihyun stoped and Kissed Y/n lips with full of Love and passion.

"Ewwwwww. Gross!!" Minhyuk spoke. "Shut up! It's their moment. Go ahead and continue." Wonho said while holding Hyungwon on his waist. "Aww Babe your so sweet," Hyungwon said to Wonho jokingly and then kissed his cheeks which are normal for the both of them.
"Don't look at them. Just look at me." Jooheon said to Changkyun while holding his face. Changkyun intensely looks at Jooheon.

"Kihyun! Aren't you going too fast?" Shownu asked and all of them laughed. Y/N run towards the boys. "Guys let's eat lunch outside. It's my boyfriends treat." Y/N said while smirking at her Boyfriend.

"Aiiish! Having this kind of girlfriend would be the cause of my death. I mean how could she do that to me. Damn my arm hurt so bad. I feel like I fractured my bone." Kihyun whined to himself.

Little did He know that a big surprise was waiting for him outside. They arrived at the restaurant where his father is waiting. Kihyun stood frozen in his place when he saw the man sitting on one of the tables. He didn't feel the tears running through his cheeks and dripping through from his chin.

Y/N let go of Kihyun's hand, kihyun looked at his girlfriend and Y/N nodded at her boyfriend signalling him to go and talk to his father. Y/N caressed and wiped Kihyuns cheeks. "Babe. You have to talk to your father." Y/N softly mumbles to her boyfriend. Y/N bowed down at Mr Yoo and leave the two of them for privacy.

"Son," Mr. Yoo started. Kihyun didn't utter a word and just looked at his father. "Are you willing to listen to your father?" Mr. Yoo spoke again. Kihyun wiped his tears and nodded at his father. "Shall we talk outside?"  Mr. Yoo asked and wrapped his arm around Kihyun's shoulder and lead him outside. Y/N and the other boys just looked at them heading outside.

"She's pretty." Mr Yoo started when they are already outside the restaurant. "What?" Kihyun asked his father in confusion. "Your girlfriend. Y/N, right? She looks kind." His father said making Kihyun blush. "Y-yeah. She's amazing. She's everything that makes me happy." Kihyun replied wholeheartedly. "Keep her. She's just like your Mom. The sweetest person I've ever known. The only person I loved." Mr Yoo said smiling at his son.

"I'm sorry for leaving you. I had to take care of things without telling anyone. I killed people Kihyun. The reason why Jhope comes after you is because of me. I killed all of his drug investors without telling anyone. That's why Jhope keeps telling people that I had the debt to pay. I got involve in a drug trade before but I never used one. Jhope becomes obsessed and now He's in jail because of that. Beakhyun Didn't kill him. He wanted Jhope to pay in jail. Every once in a while I come and see you. But I never showed up. Baekhyun, D.O and Kai are my friends. I sent them to help you. I'm a really sorry son."

"Its okay Dad. I understand. Shownu explained everything to me already. I understand. I feel upset because Grandpa has been torturing me ever since you left. And I keep running away from home. And then Mom died. I had no one to turn to that time. I shut the world out and make my own decisions not knowing that I already hurt a lot of them. I became selfish and all. But I thank y/N for changing me. For bringing the best out of me. For accepting who I really am. And I'm happy to find her again. " Kihyun said.

"You're a grown-up man now." His father said while patting his son's head. And they both head inside the restaurant again to join the others. Y/N smiled at his Boyfriend sweetly and they eat all together with Kihyun's father's treat ^_^
-----------------------

Thank you so much for the 37k reads and 2.14k votes. You guys are amazing and I love you all so much ❤❤❤❤😍😍

감사합니다 🙆🙆