38- Jhope

I heard men talking not far away from me. My body is so numb from sitting and my neck hurts so bad. I tried to open my eyes little by little adjusting my visio. But my vision was blurry, everything was foggy and the only thing that I can see is a table, a side table with a lamp on top. My mouth was so dry that my lips are cracking up. My hands and feet are tied up at the chair. I feel so thursty and hungry at the same time.

When I regained my vision I saw the place, It was some kind of a basement, an empty basement but I can't see anything regardless of the lamp and the side desk, no windows no anything. I looked around to see nothing else. I heard men talking, then they stopped, Footsteps comes next walking outside.

I saw a tall man sneaking out. "Help... Help.....Help me please!." I Shouted as loud as I can. "Shut up!! You're so loud damn it!" The man growled at me with his deep voice. I gasped and felt terrified all of a sudden. I breathe heavily as shiver runs through my body. I want to cry but I can't cry.

A smaller boy entered the door with a smile on his face. "Hi, I'm Jhope. So you're awake?" He said. "Please let me go. I wanna go home." I said with my horse voice preventing myself to cry.

"One thing! Tell me where Kihyun is and we will let you go."  Jhope said he smiles at me but I can tell that it was a fake smile. I can't see the sincerity in his eyes. "Why are you looking for Kihyun?" I ask and I saw that the fake smile turned into smirk, it was creepy. "You know there are debts that are needed to be paid and Kihyun's father has those. We'll just take his son as the payment. Do you get what I mean?" He said in a creepy voice.

"I don't know what you're talking about." he ruffles his hair in frustration and glared at me. "I'm easily pissed by stupid people like you" He walks near me and grab my hair harshly. "Tell me where Kihyun is or you will suffer. Or do you want to experience the torture?" He questioned through gritted teeth as I winced in pain.

No, don't tell anything to him about Kihyun even if it cost your life. Don't talk. 

"I...I don't know really. W-we're not even close... Let g-go of my h-hair p-please." I stuttered, the pain in my head is going down in my spine.

Kihyun, please. Save me. Please...

I looked at him as he harshly let go of my hair. "I saw you with him! I saw him standing in front of your house waiting for you to come out. You fucking liar!" He growled loudly and slapped me on my left cheek.

The two tall men are just guarding behind the open door and doing nothing. Like they can hear nothing. I was just crying because for the fact that I can't do anything anymore, just thinking that my hands and feet are all tied up is what terrified me the most. "I know that you are important to him! Yuri.....yes...Yuri..... Are you Yuri?" He asked as he points his finger at me. I just shook my head and bit my lips, my body is shaking with fear.

Shownu, please........

----------------

Authors POV

Taehyung ran outside when he saw Y/N being dragged outside of men with masks and motionless leaving the teddy bear on the ground. He took out his phone on his pocket and called Kihyun.

"Hyung!!! Hyung!!! Someone Kidnapped Y/N !! Hyung!!"

"Fuck!! Who? Tell me who took her!"

"I...I don't know. They were wearing masksbI didn't see there faces."

"Shit!! Where the fuck are you Taehyung! Why are you with Y/N!!" 

"I asked her out. I was about to buy her a stuffed toy and when I look outside someone was dragging her. They put her in a black van Hyung help her please.!!"

"I'm on my way. Wait for me there!"

---------------

Kihyun ended the call of Taehyung. Taehyung on the other line is panicking and shaking in fear He doesn't know what to do, he doesn't know who to call. But he thought of Kihyun that's why he called Kihyun without a second thought.

Kihyun immediately called Shownu but Shownu isn't picking up the phone. Neither Minhyuk and Wonho isn't picking the call as well. Jooheon is the only hope he has. He started dialling Jooheon's number. 

"Jooheon where are you?" Kihyun said in a panicking voice.

"Home. Why?"

"I need your help. Jhope's men took Y/N. They Kidnapped her." Jooheon was shocked of what he just heard.

"Oh Shit. Where are you?"

"I'm on my way to the mall. Taehyung is with her when that happened.  Meet me there."

"Okay. In 10."

They both hang up the call. Kihyun decided to text Shownu.

Kihyun:
You fucking bastard!
You said that you'll take
care of Y/N!! She's been
kidnapped by Jhope you
fucking idiots!!

Kihyun put his phone down and drove to the mall with full speed. He parked his car and quickly ran to Taehyung. He saw Taehyung crying in front of the mall.

"Tae!" Kihyun shouted. The younger immediately looked up to see a flustered Kihyun walking towards him. "Hyung... Y/N..." Taehyung said in a hoarse voice. "Tell me what happened," Kihyun said with a cold voice. "We went out just to have fun. I told her to wait for a bit because I'm going to buy her a teddy bear. But when I look outside, I saw her, she was being dragged outside. they let her ride the black van, lifeless. I couldn't see their faces because they are wearing face masks and they are wearing all black. I tried to chase them but I was too late. I tried to call the security but they ignored me saying that I'm crazy. They didn't believe me Hyung." Taehyung said while sobbing on his palms.

Kihyun sighed in frustration and cursed under his breath. Shownu hasn't replied to his text yet. After a moment Jooheon arrived.

"What happened? What happened to Y/N.?" Jooheon asked, Kihyun and Taehyung just looked at him with a worried face.

---------------

I feel bad for making Jhope a bad person when In fact he looks like an angel. Ahhhhh!!! What did I do to my baby :3

Anyways thank you so much to all of you guys 🙆🙆🙆🙆