14- Yoo Kihyun

*** Starting with this chapter Kihyun will pop up more as you wish because of course, this is Kihyun's Fanfic after all. So this would be the start where Kihyun will pop out here and there like a stalker and all. And a bit of the other so yeah enjoy your flirting with kihyun 😂😂***
---------------

Music time and I've been paired with Kihyun. Sitting here in this theatre room is such a boring thing to do. We're not talking to each other and I thought it was a great idea to take a nap first, so I closed my eyes and forget the world that I live in for a couple of seconds. I am also shock at this moment that Kihyun isn't doing anything besides the fact that we are left here alone together. I some kind of feel unlucky to be paired with Kihyun like.......

Damn right! Of all people, it has to be Kihyun!

I whined and pouted as I think about how cruel the world is. I heard someone playing the piano. I didn't even dare to open my eyes and just closé them to feel the relaxing music. The sound was soothing to the ears. Kihyun, who's playing the piano started singing along with the piano. Amazing how he used to have that angelic voice.

Without looking at the guy, you'll definitely fall for his voice. Kihyun is the only student that can play the piano in our classroom.

I would definitely fall for Kihyun if he doesn't have this demonic attitude in him.

I admited to myself. I'm not a good singer but I can sing(maybe a bit). I don't really have any idea why did the teacher chose us to be partners, but I don't mind it for now. If this kind of person would become your partner you'll definitely get a high grade.

I was so lost in my trance that I didn't notice Kihyun stopps playing the piano and stopps singing.The piano just kept playing inside my head like an mp3, a relaxing music with his voice. I came back to a realisation that the no one's already playing the piano.

I opened my eyes and saw Kihyun's face only inches I way from mine. I stared at him. I thought I saw an angel, a beautiful angel that fell from the sky. He was so beautiful.... But then  I screamed from the bottom of my lungs when reality hits me. I fell down from my chair and my back made a loud thud on the cold wooden floor.

"Fuck!" I cursed underneath my breath. I can't breathe because I fell so hard and Kihyun didn't even bother to help me or just ask me if I'm okay would do, but he didn't.

"You Fucking bastard! ouch!" I winced in pain and hold my back whilst, he was laughing so hard and even held on his stomach due to his constant laughing, I glared at him in anger.

You fucking stupid bastard! Fuck you!!!!

I cursed in my head and stood up. I  bump his shoulders on purpose. I just couldn't take a look at his face because I want to punch him right in his fucking face.

I was about to walk out of the theatre room when he grabbs my wrist and pulled me. My hands ended up landing on his chest whilst his hands are holding my waist. I gulp my own saliva because our face were only inches apart from each other.

"What the fuck are you doing! let me go!" I growled at him and tried to push him but he was so strong. "I don't want to." He grinned. I can feel his hot breath on the tip of my nose and to my face. I looked directly into his eyes while his smirk suddenly left his face. Silence filled the whole theater and only the air conditioning is the only thing that can be heard.

I look at his face, it looks to smooth and then his eyes down to his lips.

Thump......... Thump.