18- Payback time

Author's POV

"What do you want?" Kihyun asked with a low and dangerous voice. "Nothing we Just want to make you pay for all the trouble you've caused us 2 years ago." Jungkook spoke with determination. "That was two years ago. That was all in the past." Jooheon said. "Uh uhh.." Jungkook shook his head and step a little closer to Jooheon.

"You were the reason why our parents suffered a lot. You made us transferred to other school and our parents have to beg for the principal just to get us in and let us continue our studies. Which you don't have an Idea right? You made our lives miserable. You turned our lives upside down.!" Jungkook angrily exclaimed. "Because you are too self-centred and didn't want to give others chances." Jungkook continued while stepping forward closer and closer to Jooheon.

They were Just meters away when Yoongi held Jungkook's shoulder. Yoongi shook his head telling the younger not to do anything unless he said so. Jungkook glared at Kihyun while Kihyun is doing the same thing and the atmosphere between the two groups became intense.

"So what do you want? A hard way or the softest and fastest way?" Yoongi let them choose. "What do you mean?" Hyungwon spoke and glared at the two boys in front of them. Yoongi clapped his hands and a group of boys joined them in an instant. "I mean the hard way is Jooheon will join you but all of us will fight you. Its like 9 vs 3. Or Set aside Jooheon. You and Hyungwon will have a square fight between ME and Jungkook.Choose!" Yoongi instructed. "No. I will fight the two of you. set aside Hyungwon and Kihyun." Jooheon said. Kihyun and Hyungwon looked at Jooheon with mouth agape.'

"uh..Uhh... That is not even one of the choices." Jungkook once again shook his head and smirked at them sarcastically. "Why are you afraid of me?" Jooheon smirked back at Jungkook intimately. Their smirks suddenly fade and stared at each other intensely. Jungkook turned his gaze to Kihyun who seems to be surprised at Jooheon's words. 

"No, it's not like we're afraid of you, that as you all know. Kihyun and Hyungwon have been hiding behind you all this time when trouble occurs. Because they know that you can fight well. So let's see how they fight without you. And how you'll react when they're being beaten up to death just like the way you guys did to us back then."  Yoongi explained. 

"I'll fight with them!" Jooheon said.

"No! We'll fight without Jooheon, if that's what you want."  Kihyun protested. Kihyun admits that whenever they got into trouble Jooheon is always there. Jooheon was the one who's saving their asses whenever they got into a fight. So this time it's Hyungwon and Kihyun's fight without relying on Jooheon's ability. The two boys are also aware how strong Jungkook is now compared the petite Jungkook they once knew before. 

"No! I'll fight with them!"  Jooheon argued. "Jooheon! Just stay back."  Hyungwon softly muttered. "What are you guys talking about? You can't fight without me.I can't just stand there and watch you guys fighting these two jerk heads." Jooheon said while pointing at Yoongi and Jungkook. "And it's going to be the death of the three of us if you joined and fight all 9 of them. Dude! Just Stay at the back, don't watch us if you can't" Kihyun said convincing Jooheon to just stay still. "Kihyun!"  Jooheon stared at Kihyun with pleading eyes asking to let him do this so Jooheon could save his two friends.

"Are you done with all your DRAMARAMAS?" Yoongi asked looking bored already at waiting for them to finish their conversations. "Yes! Hyungwon and I will fight you two." Kihyun said with an intimidating voice. "Okay then Let's start," Yoongi said with a cold and bored voice. Jooheon wants to protest but Hyungwon stops him.

Jungkook immediately punch Kihyun on his face as soon as Yoongi said the word start. Jungkook has been too eager to punch Kihyun. They trained for this for too long. They wanted to make them pay for whatever things they did to them. Kihyung fell down on the ground with a loud thud. Hyungwon and Yoongi, on the other hand, are exchanging punches with each other. Although Yoongi is smaller than Hyungwon, Yoongi is well known as the fearless Man because he can fight whoever and whomever that comes in his way. Despite the height difference, Yoongi threw a lot of punches too compared to Hyungwon. 

Kihyun got up and kicked Jungkook on his stomach but Jungkook just dodges it. Jungkook caught Kihyun's foot and flipped it ending Kihyun falling on the ground once more.  Kihyun swang his feet on the ground and tripped Jungkook and for the first time Jungkook got hit and fell on the ground as well. Kihyun run towards Jungkook ang sat on his stomach then punch Jungkook on his face. Jungkook manage to flip they position making Kihyun laying on the ground now and Jungkook sitting on his stomach , throwing punches Kihyun. They both exchange punches to each other same with kicks while Jooheon just kept still standing in one of the corners with two boys guarding him.

Jooheon just watched them furiously. He can see how his best friends are being beaten up right in front of him. He wanted to help, he wanted to punch those guys but he can't because he knows what will happen if he tried, he'll put his friends' lives at risk. He tried his best to stand his ground. He even tried to close his eyes but every time he hears his friends shouts in pain or winced he knows to himself that he can't hold back any longer. 

"Stop! please. Stop it now. Please!!" Jooheon shouted pleading to stop beating his friends. But Yoongi and Jungkook didn't listen to him and continued kicking Kihyun and Hyungwon while they are already laying on the ground dodging all the possible kicks that they could get.

"Please! Stop!" Jooheon shouted once more hoping that the two boys would stop. He's been held side by side by those two allies of Yoongi and he can't do anything to stop them but to shout. Jooheon was crying and begging Yoongi and Jungkook to stop. 

Yoongi and Jungkook had enough and that is when they stopped. "You fucking bastards! all you have is Jooheon! You can't even fight back without him!"  Yoongi angrily exclaimed. Yoongi spits the blood that formed in his mouth and gives a sign to the other boys to leave. Hyungwon and Kihyun were barely breathing because of the pain they are feeling right at that moment. Bloods, Bruises, and wounds are all over their bodies. 

"Guys are you okay?" Jooheon quickly runs towards the two boys whos been laying on the dirty floor. The two boys just winced in pain unable to talk back because of the excruciating pain that they are feeling.Yoongi, Jungkook. and the other boys left already leaving the three boys inside the abandoned building. "Can you guys walk? I'll help you we need to go to Kihyun's car. Just please hang in there." Jooheon said worriedly, he qants to cry but held it back nonetheless. He thought that this isn't the time to cry. He needs to help his friends. He wiped away the now dried tears on his cheeks and carried the 2 boys towards Kihyun's car and drive to go the nearest hospital.