25- Digging The past.

After eating we head out of the restaurant. Minhyuk was complaining on how he always have to eat ramen everytime that he is with Wonho, while Shownu just show his expressionless face.

They forgot to answer my question. Aiiish this people!

I rolled my eyes at them while Wonho is busy rubbing his stomach. "YAH!!! Answer my question or my curiosity is going to eat me alive!" I shouted at them and they looked at me in surprised.

"We really don't know how to answer your question. Maybe he just mistook you for another girl. Or he is planning something. We don't know. Kihyun is smart enough and he can do anything he wants plus he has the money because his Grandfather was the owner of Yoo's corp." Minhyuk explained he wwas hitting Wonho with his elbow subtly. I look straight in his eyes but I couldn't find the sincerity.

"You're lying." I said. Neither of them wants to look me in the eyes. I look at  Shownu to sew his reaction. He is the only one that can look straight at me, but I can't read him.

"Just be careful. We don't want you to get hurt." Shownu said with a worried expression.

"What are you talking about?" I asks, eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"I know that Kihyun isn't a bad guy. I saw it. I saw his eyes full of sincerity a while ago. I saw the sadness in his eyes." I said, they just kept quiet while listening to me.

They don't even know him, yet they judge him. I'm confused.......

Wonho looked at me with mouth agape and wide eyes. He walked near and studied my face. "You look like her. But that's impossible because your name is different and you said that you grew up in the States with those friends of yours right? So it's impossible that you are her because as far as I know Yuri is dead." Wonho said.

Yuri?

A name that sent shiver all over my body. I felt like I heard that name before but I can't remember when and where.

"Who is Yuri?" I questioned leaving the 3 boys in surprise.

"Kihyun's first lo........"

"Yaaah! Do you guys want to go on a movie night?"  Minhyuk asks cutting Wonho's words. "- my treat." He added.

I look at them confuse. I want answers. I want them to be honest but how... How can I make them te me the truth??

---------
Authors POV.

Kihyun stood behind the trees hiding from Y/N and those boys that are with her. He tried his best not to be seen by them.

Why am I hiding when all I want is to talk to her.

Kihyun retorted to himself.

"I know that Kihyun isn't a bad guy. I saw it. I saw his eyes full of sincerity. I saw the sadness in his eyes." Kihyun heard Y/N spoke which flattered his entire being. He smiles a bit, but shrug it off and focus on what was Y/N saying.He turned back his gaze to Y/N but she wasn't there anymore so he tried to look around if Y/N was still there.

__________________

"Sorry guys I can't come with you I have business to take care of," Shownu informed the 3 students. "You have to come. Please, Shownu."  Y/N pleaded with puppy eyes. She knows that Shownu cant says no to that.

"I'm sorry I just have to talk to someone but I'll try to catch up with you guys if I can." Shownu said with full of determination.

"Let's go guys. Let's just understand that Shownu can't come right now." Minhyuk said getting the signal that Shownu is giving. He looks on his right to see Kihyun looking for someone. He immediately wrapped his arm around Y/N's shoulder and drag her inside the taxi. Wonho just nodded at him and get in the taxi with Y/N and Minhyuk.

Shownu walks towards Kihyum who's still searching for Y/N. "What do you want?" Shownu spoke. Kihyun turns around to see Shownu staring at him with his intimidating eyes.

"I just want to talk to Y/N where is she?" Kihyun questioned and turned around to look for Y/N . "Why? what for? are you going to pick on her again? Pin her to the wall like you always do to her?" Shownu asks. 

"Why do you even care? He is not your girlfriend anyway." Kihyun said.

  "Are you sure? What if she is? What if she is my girlfriend? What is it to you? What will you do?" Shownu asks continuously without stopping.

"Why do you keep on lying?" 

"What if I told you that I'm not lying?"

"Shut up Shownu! Tell me where is she?"

"I'm not going to tell you. Why do you always put her in danger?"

"I'm not here to talk about all your fucking whining Shownu. I don't even know why the hell am I talking to you. All I want to know is where Y/N is! You know what? I'm leaving you're wasting my time." Kihyun was about to walk out from Shownu when suddenly Showni grabs Kihyun's shoulder harshly. Kihyun flinches because his shoulder was fractured that he got from a fight with Jungkook. His shoulder wasn't completely healed yet but he doesn't want to wear his supporter because he thinks that wearing it will be awkward, and Shownu doesn't have any idea about it. 

"Leave Y/N alone."

"Why should I?"

"She has nothing to do with all of this shits. I saw you last Friday, you were with Y/N before she had her panic attack."

"You know nothing. It has nothing to do with me."

"leave her alone."

"You wish. I'll get going!"

"I'm warning you! Don't make me mad and don't make me do something you won't like."

Kihyun laughed sarcastically and walked near Shownu.

"You're the person who turned me into this, Remember?" Kihyun rolled his eyes at Shownu and walked near him.

"You're the reason why I became a monster. A heartless monster. You know me better than anyone else Shownu. But you fucking betrayed me. You betrayed us. You ran like a coward! You even dragged Minhyuk and Wonho with you when they wanted to help us. You even have your body built and you fucking scared cat run like a coward." 

Shownu just stared at Kihyun while his tears are falling down his eyes and slowly falling down to his cheeks drops by drops. Shownu wanted to talk, he wanted to tell everything to Kihyun but he can't he doesn't understand why words aren't coming out of his mouth. He tried to speak and explain because he knows that this is his chance, his chance to explain to KIhyun but no voice is coming out of his throat so he just closed his mouth and let the tears fall down his cheeks. 

"See! You can't even speak. Don't tell me what to do! You have no idea how much I suffered from that!" Kihyun exclaimed and walked away from a crying Shownu.