4-Im Changkyun

"So... Why are you here?" The brown-haired boy askes while throwing stones in the river. I just looked at him then smiled before answering his question.

"I run away"

"Why?"

"It's just that.... there is this group of boys that keep on bugging me. Good thing Hyunwoo is there to help me out."

"Hyunwoo?" Confused- He questions with knitted eyebrows,

"Hmmm," I hummed and nodded at his question.

He looked away confused. I heard a hiss from him and saw him tilting his head in confusion.

"Do you know them?" I asked.

"Yes, I know them. I use to run away from Kihyun's group as well. They are the biggest bully in school together with Hyungwon and Jooheon."

So Jooheon is the name of that dimpled guy.

"Do you know the names of the guys that are with Hyunwoo?" He nodded and looked at me. I got interested so I sat near him.

"The boy with the silver and blue hair is Hoseok they call him Wonho and the other guy is Minhyuk they call him with his real name while they call Hyunwoo with his nickname Shownu. I'm confused since Shownu is known as Shownu and not Hyunwoo." He explained.

"So how did you know that his name is Hyunwoo?" He asked with full of curiosity.

"He introduced himself as Hyunwoo when I asked his name." I answered back

"That's actually odd you know? Shownu always introduced himself as Shownu. He rarely uses his real name." He said.

"Let's talk about that later. So tell me what happened." I said diverting the question due to my curiosity.

"Kihyun, Hyungwon, and Jooheon are the biggest bullies here in MX High's school campus. They are like the bosses of school. They bully every single person in the school except for Shownu, Minhyuk, and Wonho. I don't know if they are afraid of Wonho and Shownu. But one day when Kihyun tried to bully Wonho. Kihyun ended up in the hospital for days and Hyungwon can't do anything about it, same with Jooheon.

Jooheon is the fighter of their group he's good at taekwondo and judo. No one tried to fight with him even Shownu and Wonho. Usually, Shownu, Wonho, and Minhyuk won't get in anyone else's way especially when Kihyun is on his target person. They won't care even if that person ended up bleeding or something.

Wonho saved me from those three guys. He ended up fighting Jooheon, and Wonho got beaten up by Jooheon. That's why Wonho did his best to go to the gym and build his body. They asked me to stay out of trouble. But Kihyun keeps bugging me everytime Wonho is not around.

Minhyuk also is a victim of bullying. But he fought back to defend himself. He fought with Hyungwon. Although Hyungwon was taller and stronger than Minhyuk, that doesn't stop Minhyuk from fighting Hyungwon back. and I really don't know exactly what happened next after they fought. But one thing I knew is that from that day on Hyungwon stayed away from him.

Shownu just kept quiet all this time but help out when one of his friends are being touched by Kihyun's group. Everyone was afraid of Kihyun's group that's why no one bothered to reject him."

I stared at him in awe while listening to his story.

"Wow! you knew a lot."

"Hmm. I've been there since day 1. I witnessed everything. Well I don't exactly know the history why they started fighting with each other but when I transfered here in MX high they were already in a bad terms. I experienced everything since I transfered here. Kihyun was actually recruiting me for his group but I rejected it because of Wonho. I don't want Wonho to get mad at me. I got beaten up by Kihyun and didn't tell Wonho about it. I just stayed at home until I'm completely healed."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said with an apologetic gaze and tap his shoulder, feeling sorry.

"No it's okay you don't have to apologize. You should know the people who to get close with. I heard you're their next target." He said while he looks at me and tap my hand that is on top of his shoulder.

His gaze is warm and I can see that He is a good guy.

"You have to be careful ." He warned. His voice is full of concern.

I nodded my head and smiled at him as a response mumbling a soft 'I will' and diverted my gaze at the beautiful scenery.

"That Minhyuk guy. He looked at me with a  glare earlier. I bet he's angry because of me." I said breaking the comfortable silence between us.

"He probably is. You know what Minhyuk is the softest among the three but maybe the reason why he is mad at you is that he doesn't want any of them to get into trouble again especially if Kihyun and his stupid minions are involved"

"I feel bad for getting Hyunwoo envolve in this kind of trouble again. What should I do?"

"Being friends with them is not a bad thing all you have to do is avoid Kihyun and his minions especially when you're with them  because believe me or not you're going to put yourself in a worst ever situation you could ever imagine."

"You sure knows a lot."

"I've been there before. But I'm concerned about you especially you're a girl."

"Why didn't you transferred to another school since you're being bullied here ever since?"

"Hmm. To be honest I have no idea."

"Arrrhggg! What did I put myself into?"

I lowered my head and about to cry when the brown-haired boy move closer beside me and softly rub my back to comfort me.

"It's not your fault. It's those assholes fault."

I looked at him with teary eyes and mumbles a soft 'Thank you' to him.

"By the way. Why did you say earlier that you get Shownu in this kind of trouble? How did he get involved? I mean what happens to let himself interfere with you two?"

"Well, Hyunwoo  warned me to put myself out of trouble this morning. I just got transfered here in this school this morning. Thia is my first day. And now this is happening to me."

"Why did he do that? He's not the type of guy to do that. I mean he doesn't even care who gets bullied but he warned you? That's ........ Amazing?"

"I don't know. Well anyways listen..after my music class in the morning. Kihyun makes his move and pinned me to the wall. When he walked out I saw Hyunwoo standing inside the classroom. He told me that he'll try his best to put me out of trouble  but he said that it's no guarantee."

I looked at the brown haired boy that is in a deep thoughts

Wait! I was talking to him but I don't know his name.

"By the way. What's your name?" I asked.

He looked at me and smiled but didn't answer.

"You know I was talking to you the whole time but didn't know your name. So tell me your name" I said, smile plastered on my lips.

"Tell me your name first then I'll tell mine."

"I'm Y/N. Y/N (L/N). How about you?"

"Changkyun. My name is Im Changkyun but my friends call me I.M"