29- Getting Together

Your POV

Saturdays!!! I really love Saturdays. I don't have to study, I don't have to wake up early in the morning to go to school. The happiest day of the week. But I have a plans. I'm going on a date with Jooheon and Minhyuk. Not a date date, but a friendly date with them. I want them to get back from the one they once were.

I don't know if I'm in the position to do this, but I really want to. The friendship they built for years has ended just because of a mistake. I don't really know what happened but I will do my best today.

I rose up from my bed excitedly and prepare myself. I grabbed my phone on the nightstand and texted Jooheon.

You:
Good morning Jooheon :)

Joohoney🐝:
Hey yo! :)
Wuts up?

You:
I kinda need your help
are you free today?

Joohoney🐝:
Sure! What is it?

You:
I'll tell you later. Let's meet
up at xxxxx'xxxxx 9 am straight
you're not allowed to get late.

Joohoney🐝:
Wait! What? 9 am?

You:
Stop complaining!
You already said yes!
See you Joohoney 😘

I switched the Jooheon's messages to Minhyuk's messages.

You:
Hey, Are you free today?
I just need your help.

MinPuppy🐶:
Help for what?

You:
Just something. Please?

MinPuppy🐶:
Okay...

You:
Great! Meet me up at
xxxxx'xxxxx 9 am sharp!
No getting late, please!

Great! Everything is going well as plan. Well, Jooheon can't say no. Although Minhyuk is lazy as hell he's always been there whenever I need him so this is a big day and I hope everything will turn out fine.

-----------
I arrived at our meeting place I saw Jooheon sitting there holding a cup of coffee maybe to warm his body up because it's a Bit cold.

-----------I arrived at our meeting place I saw Jooheon sitting there holding a cup of coffee maybe to warm his body up because it's a Bit cold

"Hey," I said. He looked up at me and I smiled at him. He smiled back revealing his deep dimples. "Did you wait for too long?" I asked as I sat beside him. "No, you're just on time. Let's go?" Jooheon said looking over his shoulder, meeting my eyes with his. I shook my head. "I'm waiting for someone," I said. "W-Who?" I can feel the nervousness in Jooheon's voice.

"Minhyuk!" I shouted and waved my hand in the air for Minhyuk to see. Jooheon turned to see Minhyuk with a serious face. Minhyuk walks towards us slowly. I can see that Minhyuk is anxious. "Hey." Minhyuk greeted Jooheon forcing a smile but I can tell this it wasn't a fake smile more like nervously smiling at the other.

I know that Minhyuk misses Jooheon so much. Jooheon widened his eyes in surprise trying to comprehend what was going on. The Awkwardness filled the air and I know that I have to do something.

"Hey, guys. I really want to watch this movie in the cinema. Can you guys come with me? You know it's really awkward watching alone, but don't worry my treat. Let's go on a movie date." I smiled at them as wide as I could but they didn't utter a word and just stared at each other. I grabbed Minhyuk's arm and Jooheon on the other arm.

"Didn't you say that you need my help for something?" Jooheon said.

"Me too. She texted me earlier that she needs my help too." Minhyuk complained.

"Are you too naive? I did this on purpose. So let's go and watch a movie." I said still wrapped around their arms.

"This early? Are sure?" Minhyuk chimed. "Why? Can't we watch a movie at this hour.?" I asked and they shut their mouth

They can't do anything anymore so they just tagged along as I drag them in the cinema. There aren't a lot of people of which is a great opportunity to grab, so I guess this is the right time for them to talk. I bought 3 tickets 3 popcorns and drinks for the 3 of us. They looked at the ticket that I bought "The-The conjuring?!" Jooheon shouted in surprise. His jaw dropped while looking at the ticket while Minhyuk was just chuckling at Jooheon's expression. (A/N: I'm sorry I'm not updated with all the English movies right now so I just used The conjuring. Just pretend. )

"Do you know that Jooheon hates Horror Movies?" Minhyuk laughed under his breath.

Of course, I know.

"Oh really? I'm sorry Jooheon I didn't know. Should I just buy another ticket for you?" I said. It was all part of my plan I know that Jooheon dislike horror movies and he screams a lot. How did I know? I don't know it I just have this kind of feeling that he really do.

"Yah! As if your not afraid of this too." Jooheon cried. "I don't" Minhyuk defended. "Let's see." Jooheon smirked. " Try me." Minhyuk assured while wiggling his eyebrows. I giggled at the sight. They really get along with each other and I know how much they missed each other's presence. In school, Jooheon will look at Minhyuk with his teary eyes, Minhyuk does the same while looking at Jooheon from afar mumbling how much he misses his best friend.

The cinema was filled with Jooheon and Minhyuks screamings. Well, I let them sit next to each other(smirkes) acting oblivious. I laughed every time Jooheon muttered an "I'm sorry" while covering his eyes and peaking on it. While Minhyuk clung with Jooheon's arm while screaming "don't! please!"

I couldn't understand the movie anymore because the Horror turned out to a comedy movie to me with every screams of Jooheon and Minhyuk was pretty hilarious.

We head out of the cinema laughing while holding our stomach due to constant laughing. "Guys, let's eat. I'm hungry." I said. Jooheon and Minhyuk looked at me.

"You just ate popcorn!" Minhyuk complained. "My popcorn was spilled when someone was screaming 'I'm sorry'. I didn't even take a bite." I cried and pouted my lips. "Okay then. My treat." Minhyuk said while shuffling my hair. He wrapped his hand around Jooheon's shoulder.

Everything was going great. My plan is working. But they didn't talk inside the cinema because they screamed like little girls while watching, but it's okay, at least they have that bonding moment they longed for a long time.

We finished eating our foods and we're planning on going to a park? Or in han river? When suddenly, while walking on our way to our next spot, Minhyuk suddenly tenses up as if he saw a ghost. He stops and look over his shoulder. He gritted his teeth and looked at Jooheon in an apologetic way. He mumbled a soft 'I'm sorry' and left us dumbfounded.

"Something is up. Minhyuk isn't the type of person to act like that." Jooheon said while looking on Minhyuk's direction.

"I know." I replied worriedly