36- Revelation

"I know sir. I just came to see her because I missed her.

"I didn't mean to be rude but may I ask where Y/N parents are? I don't remember seeing you before." I curiously ask. I noticed that he's sweating even if it's dark and the street light is the only thing that lightens us I can see his face became paler.

"I'll tell you this but don't tell this to anyone, especially Y/N do you understand?" He said and I just nodded as a response.

"His father died in an ambush in the US. The 3 most famous mafia leaders followed him there to kill him for betraying him. They thought that your father was there too but they didn't see your father. Her Mom gave up Y/N. She asked us to take care of her no matter what happened. We didn't tell her where her real parents are and what happened to them because she suffered enough. When she woke up from a comatose, She can't remember anything and the doctor said they're not sure whether it is temporary or permanent memory loss or amnesia.

She's been looking for you when she woke up but we can't tell the truth about you so instead we introduced Sungjae and Ilhoon as her childhood friends and not you guys. She thought Sungjae is the one she kept her promises with.

My Wife and I decided to hide her and change her name, make her ours just like our real daughter. J-hope has been looking for Y/N over the past few years in the States so instead of hiding there we came all the way here to South Korea and live here although I know its a bit risky we have no choice. We gave her the education and didn't know that you guys will meet like this.

We made a gravestone in the cemetery writing Yuri's name so just in case J-hope might see it and stop looking for her. Our plans worked that is the reason why She's leaving peacefully now without someone chasing after her.

So, please. We did everything to make her safe. I hope you'll do the same thing too. Shownu, Wonho, Minhyuk, and Changkyun are protecting her as well. Just don't tell her anything about her past."

"Don't you think Y/N deserves to know about me?"

"You can't Kihyun! "

"Why? I'm the one who she kept her promises with not that Sungjae guy."

"J-Hope is coming after you! You can't just tell Y/N the truth because once j-hope found out, that psycho man is going to kill Y/N! Do you understand that?! She nearly got killed before and it is because of you!! Now you want her to get in danger and you'll be the reason why again? Do you want that?!"

I didn't say a thing. I just kept my mouth shut while tears are rolling down my cheeks.

Yeah, I forgot. She's been in an accident because of me. She nearly died because of me.

"I better get going! There is no point talking to a close-minded person like you! Think before you do something!! You want to be remembered, we all know that but you're risking the life of your loved one! Don't ever come near my daughter ever again!! She is living a peaceful life and don't ever try to destroy it!!"

Then.....he left. I crumpled up and cried pulling my knees closer to my chest. When I heard men talking to each other. I wiped my tears and sneak out to hear them out while trying my best to hide my self.

"Yuri is dead. We can't do anything about it anymore."  the 1st man said. "Are you stupid? We are not after that girl anymore since she is dead! We're coming after the boy! His father is still alive! We'll use him as a weapon to make his father come out! If he didn't show up!! Kill him!! I don't care what the consequences are. I just want him dead!! Do you understand that?!" the second man said. "Yes, sir!!" The man replied.

I don't understand why are they coming after Yuri and Me. What does he mean by his father is still alive?

Holy shit! Shownu was right! My father.........

He's still alive!!!!

----------------
I keep forgetting to put J-hopes Picture so here it is ^_^ My sunshine ^_^ sorry for making him a bad guy in this story ^_^  but I love him and this is only base on my imaginations please don't hate me.