13- Chae Hyungwon

Two months have passed and I'have been in the  same old routine, like Kihyuns going to pick on me while Shownu, Minhyuk or Wonho will come and resque me with all the bullies that I'm recieving from Kihyun and some other students who come after me after Jooheon talked to me during our P.E. I can say that in that 2 months, I'm getting tired of all the bullying. If its not for my friends I guess, I won't survive.

After Jooheon and I talked that time, we talked secretly at Kihyun's back. He'll bully me just to show Kihyun that he's on his side but the truth is Jooheon will always apologize to me after that, and it pains my heart seeing how sorry he is with what Kihyun is doing.

I felt sorry for Jooheon. We have each others number so we texted each other without Kihyun knowing it. But Hyungwon always keep that cold expression in front of me. Jooheon is not that bad and I can see that he regretted every single thing that he did to me every single day. Saturdays and Sundays are the only days that I could rest from all the bullying. He would always say he's sorry and apologize in behalf of Kihyun and Hyungwon.

Monday.

I thought to my self while lying on my bed, lazy to stand up and wash to prepare my self. I hate weekdays so much. It's also my weakdays.

Why does week days always have to be this hard?

"Y/N! Wonho and Minhyuk are here!Come down now honey" Mom shouted.

Wonho, Minhyuk and Changkyun always pick me up at my house every Monday morning sometimes every other day since they just live not far away from my house. (We're neighbors you know). I'm not lucky in school but I guess I'm lucky to have friends like them.

My dad trusts them so much, so there is no big deal even if they stay in my house for a little longer. My mom would even prepare them food for dinner and snacks while they watch T.V. Shownu didn't tag along with us since his house is at the opposite way from us plus I don't have girl friends. I feel my head pounding in pain.

Urrgghh! My head hurts!!

I pulled my hair while my head is covered with my blanket.

"Y/N! Wake up now! Your friend are here." Mom shouted again. I kicked my blacker down to the floor then stared at the ceiling making my pounding head calm down a bit.

"Coming Mom! Give me a minute!" I replied after a long silence with me alone in my room. I strip my clothes off and hop in the bathroom naked and took a bath with a warm water in the shower.

I sighed as I finished taking a bath and hop out of the bathroom with the towel now wrapped around my body while the water is dripping from my wet hair.

I wore my uniform and dried my hair with my blow dryer and went down stairs. As usual Wonho, Minhyuk and Changkyun are eating breakfast with Mom. I smiled at the scene in front of me.

I smiled brightly at the sight. My mom and the boys were laughing happily while Minhyuk are making jokes. He sure is our sunshine. Seems like they are too busy to notice my presence.

"May I join?" I asks smiling at them. I sat down beside my Mom. I noticed an empty sit and looked around to see if Dad is somewhere around.

"Mom, where's dad?" I asked curiously while getting some food and place it on my plate. "Your Dad wen't to work early because Mr. Yoo called him." Mom answered. "What time?" I questioned again. "Around 6." Mom replied. I just nodded my head.