27-Danger

Shownu was walking his way home when he saw a familiar figure that he haven't seen in ages. The guy was standing in the tight alley with his cigarette on his hand. Shownu has been avoiding him for 8 years already.

J-hope!

The psycho gang leader. The most wanted person in South Korea well not the most wanted but he was like top 5 of the most wanted in South Korea. He was being chased because of a hundred dollar on his head. Shownu gulps before coming near the guy.

"Shownu, it's been a long time! Are you doing well?" J-hope said smiling creepily at Shownu. J-hope throws his cigarette on the ground then steps on it.

Shownu clenched his fist, his fingernail digging into his palms. "Or should I say...Uhmm... Are you getting along with Kihyun well?" J-hope said while smirking at Shownu. Shownu just glared at the boy intensely. "Is he doing well?" J-hope asks once more.

"Don't you dare touch any of my friend, you psycho!!" Shownu growled at the smaller boy. Even if J-hope is smaller that Shownu he is well known as the best fighter of their gang. He can kill 5 people in just a snap of a finger, and that is the reason why He became a gang leader of the most dangerous gang in South Korea.

J-hope just laughed at Shownu evily. "Why are you saying that to me. I thought we were friends. I was just wondering... Why not? I mean his father awed me a lot so why not make his son pay for whatever debt he left?" J-hope said while moving around Shownu, and Shownu was just looking at him from every corner of his eyes without moving his head.

Friends my ass!!

"Kihyun has nothing to do with all your bullshits with his father! Leave him alone! I did everything you said before even if it means that it will destroy our friendship! You nearly killed him!" Shownu angrily said with his clenched fist.

"He is still my best friend, I avoided him because you told me so. I didn't tell him the truth because you don't want me too. Just please leave him alone." Shownu said with a low voice begging for J-hope to leave the boy alone, but J-hope doesn't seem that he is listening.

J-hope clicked his tongue and shook his head. "Nah! I'll think about that." J-hope said when he stopped beside Shownu, their shoulders are touching each other. "Do everything in your power to stop me and protect him because sooner or later I'm going to make him the payment of his father's debt,"  J-hope whispered to Shownu. J-hope laughed crazily while walking away from Shownu.

Tears fell from Shownu's cheeks. The thought creeps into his mind like a slithering creature.

I have to do something.

But what should I do?

An idea pops up in his mind. He knows that Kihyun is in danger now so he runs as fast as he could to go to Kihyun's house not too far away from his house. He saw 2 men waiting outside Kihyun's gate that he immediately recognizes.

Sehun and Chanyeol.

They are J-hope's allies

So he is dead serious when he told me that he is going to make Kihyun the payment.

He is going to kill Kihyun! No! I have to do something! I have to warn him!

Kihyun arrived at their gate. Shownu saw that the 2 boys are getting ready to attack the smaller boy.

I have to do something!

Shownu thought to himself. An idea came to his mind and he immediately runs towards Kihyun.

"Kihyun!" Shownu shouted making the two tall boys stopped and backed away when they heard a voice calling Kihyun's name. Kihyun turned around in the direction where the voice came from. Kihyun saw Shownu running towards him 

"Hey! Uhmm I just want to know if your free tomorrow. Just in case so we could work on our project."  Shownu nervously said with his voice shaking, almost shouting at the smaller boy so the men behind them could hear him. Kihyun was shocked and confused by what was happening. First, because they don't have a project. Second, they are not friends to talk to him like that, not anymore.

"What the fuck are you talking about," Kihyun muttered to Shownu eyeing him up and down, eyebrows knitted in anger and confusion. Shownu pulled out a notebook inside his bag and wrote something on the piece of paper, he tore it out and hand it over to kihyun.

"The instructions are there. Just read it" Shownu said. Kihyun looked at the piece of paper that Shownu gave him.

Go inside now. There are two men waiting for you here. You have to go inside. I'll deal with this. Just pretend I didn't say something to you.

Ps: Don't look at them they'll suspect us.

Kihyun looked at Shownu's worried face. He doesn't know what to say or what to do. Shownu signaled Kihyun to go inside of their mansion secretly and Kihyun obeyed him without uttering a word. He knows Shownu well. He is not the type of guy that will joke around like this.

"I'll... I'll call you." Shownu shouted and Kihyun just nodded confusingly.

Shownu received a glare from Sehun and Chanyeol but he ignored it and continued walking his way home.

Good job Shownu! You did great. Shownu sighed in relief then walk his way to his house without sparing a single glance at the two Tall boys who were glaring at him like he didn't notice them.

On the other hand, Kihyun was still confused on what was going on. He was confused on why Shownu just decided to pop out and warn him about a two men waiting for him. He decided to peak outside his window. Shownu was right
There really are two men standing outside of their gate, two tall men leaning on their parked car in front of their house while puffing their cigarettes. After a few hours of looking and observing the house, they left.

How did he know that I am in danger? What is he trying to do?

He was worried about his own safety. Kihyun has no idea that his Father was somehow involved in this. His father died years ago without them knowing because his father just vanished into thin air and left him in his Grandfather's care.

--------------
A little ShowKi moment ^_^