37- Kidnapped

Why is he avoiding me just like that after what happened last week.?

He kissed me and protected me from those perverts and now his back with being cold again. The only difference is that he didn't try to come after me and pick on me. He just avoids at me like I'm some kind of a league.

He doesn't even look at me. What is his problem?

I sighed in frustration as thoughts keep entering my head. Looking at Kihyun from afar at school watching him flirt with other girls is hurting me in so many ways. I pouted then looked away stopping the tears from falling.

Hold it in Y/N! Hold it in!

"Y/N!" A man's voice said and sat beside me. "Taehyung! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school studying?" I asked. "No. I don't want to go to school I want to see you." He answered and smiled sweetly at me showing his signature box smile.

"Do you want to go out with me?" Taehyung asks. "I can't, I still have class today," I muttered to taehyung. He pouted and hanged down his head looking down at his lap.

"Y/N please skip it just for today, okay?" Taehyung begged with his puppy eyes and pouted lips.

"Aigoo! I only have 1 class left why don't you go and wait for me at Mr Kim's clinic?" I said facing him while holding his hands.

"Jin Hyung is pretty busy now plus, it's boring waiting there it's so quiet the only sound you can hear is the ticking of the clock. Y/N please go out with me."

"You're such a bad influence Tae. Just an hour okay? Then we can go out. Hmm?" I said still convincing him. He nodded and sighed in defeat. "Okay, I will wait for you." Taehyung said flashing me his sweetest boxy smile. "Hear borrow this listen to the music all you want while waiting for me." I gave him my earphones and my phone to keep him busy while I attend my class. I turned my gaze to Kihyun. I saw him rolled his eyes on me and walked inside going to the hallway while his arms are wrapped around a certain girl. I felt to Cry when I saw him with that girl.

Why is he doing this to me? Is that one of his plans? To make me fall for him?

Taehyung snapped his fingers in front of me and asked: "Are you okay?" with a worried look on his face. I sniffed and smiled at him "I'm okay. Wait for me okay?" I replied and left him sitting on the bench.

As I was walking in the hallway, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an empty classroom. He closed the door and hugged me so tight like I'm going to lose my breath in no time. "I...I can't b-breathe."I said and he loosens the hug a bit but he didn't let go.

His scent. The perfume that reminds me of one person. I unconsciously wrapped my arms around his waist and bury my face on his chest. I feel so stupid. Earlier I felt like crying because he was ignoring me and now I am here wrapped around this guys arms and me hugging him back.

I missed you.

"Let us stay like this for a meantime. I just want to feel you and hug you right now. Don't ever forget that I'm doing this for your own sake. I missed you." He whispered right in my ears. I can feel different kinds of emotions. My eyes are watering up and I don't know what to do. I love the feeling of being hugged by Kihyun, the feeling that he is around, the feeling that he is beside me is making me feel that I am loved.

He was about to let go of me but I stopped him. "Let's stay like this, please. I don't want you going anywhere. I will skip my class for you, just please let's stay like this." He removed my hands from him and pushed me a bit holding both of my shoulders. He caressed my cheeks while looking into my eyes. Tears are rolling down his cheeks as well. He held my chin and caressed my cheeks. His hand slid down at my nape while his other hand are now in my waist. He leaned closer and kiss me. I can feel his wet soft lips touching mine. It felt so good, unlike the first time we kissed. The kiss was passionate and real. It felt so good. I kissed back at him after a few minutes of kissing each other. We stopped to get some air. I thought he was going to kiss me again but instead, he whisper 'i love you'. In my ear and kissed me one last time before running out of the room.

I don't understand but it hurts so much. I crumpled and hugged my knees while sobbing hard.

Why are you doing this to me Kihyun?

I felt empty while inside the classroom I didn't see Minhyuk, Wonho, and Shownu ever since this morning. I want an explanation, but who's going to explain to me? I sighed in frustration while looking out of the window, Watching the trees dancing as the air whistles, the leaves falling and the people walking. I feel so lonely.

--------------
After class, I went to Taehyung and we went outside of the school campus of course just the two of us. I want to tag Changkyun along with us so he could meet Taehyung but he said that he was busy.

"Y/N what do you want to do?" He asks snapping me out of my thoughts. "You're the one who asked me out, you decide," I said. I was taken aback when he held my hand and drag me out of the school campus. "I'm sorry I'm only 16 and I'm not yet allowed to drive so we will commute....." He said I just nodded while looking at my hand intertwined with his hand. "Can I hold your hand while we're walking?" He asked innocently. "You're already doing it tho," I replied sarcastically then we laugh at the same time.

I was enjoying being with Taehyung he was like a little brother to me. It's already 6 pm and I need to go home already. "Wait here I'll just buy you something." He said and run towards the shop full of stuffed toys.

Little do I know that someone was already following us, or should I say following me. I felt a handkerchief covered my mouth and nose. I tried to shout but everything becomes a blur and everything turns black.