34- Spilling out the truth

"There is something you need to know." Shownu started. Kihyun got curious, he stared at the 3 boys in front of him. "Speak!" Kihyun exclaimed. "We can't say it here. there is someone watching us," Minhyuk whispered with a gritted teeth to show the watcher that He isn't talking. "Meet us at Shownu's house. We will tell you everything but make sure no one is following you or else we ware all Going to die ." Minhyuk again spoke. The watcher was confused if they are talking or not all he can see is the intense look at the teenagers eyes.

"We'll go ahead someone is watching you either so you have to be careful," Wonho warned Kihyun. Wonho starts Pushing Kihyun inside his car when Kihyun was about to ask something Minhyuk shook his head signaling not to talk for now. Kihyun hops into his car and drove away while the three boys started walking on their way to Shownu's house.
-------------------

Kihyun was very observant when he hopped out of his car. He looked everywhere, every corner to see if someone is watching or following him. When he felt that not even a single eye is watching him he started walking at Shownu's house.

He knocked 3 times in front of Shownu's back door to make sure no one really follows him. Wonho opened it and he quickly gets inside. "Sit down," Shownu commanded in which Kihyun quickly followed. "What do you want to say?" Kihyun furiously asked with a glare on Shownu.

Shownu sighed before speaking. "First of all, your father is alive. But I still don't have any Idea where he is. My source said that he is somewhere in Jeju but I'm not yet sure, but I'm sure that he is here in South Korea" Shownu blurted out.

"What the fuck! My father is dead long ago! Did you just call me here because of that? To tell me that he is alive? Well then I fucking don't care! " Kihyun cursed.

"Have you seen his corps? Have you seen any sign that he is dead?" Minhyuk irritatedly retorted.

"Well I don't care! I suffered enough because of him! You know what, This is nonsense I'm leaving!" Kihyun said and was about to walk away when Wonho grabbed his wrist and shook his head with a worried look on his face. "Please, listen first before you leave. Then it's your choice whether to believe us or not." Wonho begged. Kihyun took a seat again and rolled his eyes in annoyance while biting his inside cheeks.

"Second, You're in danger. Someone asked to follow you. You have to stay away from Y/N if you don't want her to get involved in here too." Shownu continued.

"This is ridiculous! I just got closer to her now and this is what you're going to say?" Kihyun again was furious when he heard that he needs to Stay away from Y/N.

"You know that Y/N is Yuri, don't you! The reason why she changed her name is that she is being hunted as well ever since she was young. The accident that happened to her wasn't just an accident! It was intentionally done by someone! Now if you fucking don't listen to us you're going to put her in danger!" Minhyuk said furiously and Wonho stood up to stop Minhyuk because he might do something like punch Kihyun in the Face.

"Y/N lost her memories dymuring the accident and couldn't remember anything after that. We all know that she's been comatose. Her parents took her to the US for the surgery, you know that, right? They decided to not make her remember the things that happened before and change her name before anyone finds out. Your father is in big debt that's why he is hiding now. But little does he know that you're the one paying for his action." Shownu explained.

"What do you mean I'm in danger and Father is in a big debt? With who??" Kihyun curiously asked with a furrowed eyebrows and narrowed eyes.

"I don't exactly know the detail. The reason why I didn't see you when you were in the hospital is that we've been locked up by Jhope in a garage or whatever place that is. We've been tied up and blindfolded in weeks. We only got rescued that's why we got out there alive. But he warned us to not tell you guys anything about the things that we knew or else they will kill us, including you. We didn't tell you anything because we're being watched every single day by different people. J-hope's servants."

Kihyun was listening thoroughly he is tearing up while Shownu was explaining things to him.

He was wrong. He was wrong for accusing his friends of abandoning them when the truth is they risk their own lives just to save them. He doesn't know anything his friends were going through all this time. He was angry at them for leaving them behind but now he is angry for not letting his friends explain and just believe what he wants ro believe.

"I'm sorry," Kihyun said while tears start dripping from his face. "I..... I didn't know," He said between sobs, his crying on his palms. Wonho sat beside him and comforted him. "It's okay. We understand don't worry," Wonho said while rubbing circles on Kihyuns back calming him from crying.

"That day when I warned you that someone was waiting for you. J-hope wanted to kidnap you and kill you and luckily I stopped them. I wanted to tell you so bad about what happenned but I just couldn't. I'm sorry" Shownu said.

"We'll ask you a favor. Don't make Y/N get involve in this. They are after you and once they found out that Y/N is Yuri they will kill her. But we will promise you that we'll do everything to protect you." Minhyuk said calmly while Kihyun continued crying. Kihyun nodded at Minhyuk as a responce while muttering a soft "I'm so sorry" to the boys.