12- Destructed

We went back to the Gym, all eyes were on us and I can't help but feel embarrassed.

"What are you all looking at?" Jooheon glared at them. They ignored Jooheon's question and continued their activity.

We did a bit of stretching face to face(not that close bat yeah). "Why do we have to do this exercise face to face?" I asked. "Because the teacher is watching and we don't want to get scolded so we have to do this." He replied. "Is this really necessary?" I question again making Jooheon roll his eyes. " Yes! So stop asking and just do it!" He replies again.

Is he having a mood swing? Why does this PE class have 2 hours when all you have to do is exercise?

"Jooheon and partner instead of chatting there, do your exercises!" The teacher shouted from afar.

I stopped Talking you old man!

"Wow! I never knew teachers here have sharp eyes. I didn't know that he could see us even when we're too far away from him." I whispered at Jooheon.

"Just shut your mouth will you?" Jooheon furiously said making me bit my lip and he chuckles.

While we were doing the activity I felt thirsty and excused myself a bit to get us some water. Luckily the teacher wasn't around so I just walked out of the gym and looked for the Vending machine.

I was about to put some coins in when Kihyun blocked the Vending machine.

"Long time no see." He smirked. I suddenly felt nervous and can't move my feet. My throat dried, even more, making me gulp.

"Oh yeah! Of course, I saw you early this morning but you know that wasn't enough for me to complete my day. I need to see you more often. I miss you-you know?" He mockingly said shoving my hair behind my ear. My breath hitch and flinches when I felt his fingers touched my skin.

I wanted to talk but words somehow couldn't find its way out of my mouth. I just stared at him terrified.

That smirk.

"I was watching you with your activity at the Gym and I saw that you're getting along with Jooheon well. Wow! That's an impressive move!" He shooked his head looking so amused and shoved his hand inside his pocket while looking at me. I didn't utter a single word afraid that the situation might get worst. I just looked at the ground with a hanging head like a little child being scolded by their parents.

It seems like he got irritated, I saw him rolled his eyes at the corner of my eyes. He soon pulled out his hand in his pocket and I felt two hands held both sides of my shoulders and pinned me in the vending machine. I wince in pain but held my tears back. The loud thud that echoed the hallway alerted some of the students that are studying in the hallway. They looked at us but didn't bother themselves to interfere with the situation.

"You're getting in my nerves lately. It shouldn't have been like this if it is not because of Shownu! You're talking to them but you're not even saying a single word in front of me!" Kihyun muttered through gritted teeth. I can feel the anger running through his vain. I don't know what to do. I feel like something is stuck in my throat. I can't breathe. My body is trembling. I feel like I'm going to fall.

I felt a warm liquid flowing down my cheeks. I was out of my mind because of shock. My mouth was hanged open and my eyes were widened while his hands are still holding both of my shoulders, my back touching the cold metal of the vending machine.