9-Friends (2)

"Is that Shownu your boyfriend?" I madly blushed at Sungjae's sudden question. I look at him straight in his eyes(more like... glared at him) but cover my face with my hands to hide my pink tinted cheeks.

What the fuck? Why are you blushing Y/ N! Pull yourself together!

"Whaa....N-no! He's J-just a friend.!" I stuttered defending myself.

"You're lying!" Sungjae yells and pouts like a little kid. You know Sungjae can be childish sometimes too.

"Whaa.... I'm not lying! I just entered this school yesterday do you really think I'll look for a boyfriend that easy? It's my 2nd day you know? I'll tell you everything later after school." I had enough of his yelling so I yelled back.

"Y/N is right!" Ilhoon said. "Stop being cocky already Sungjae, let's talk later. Y/N's gonna attend her classes soon. Let's go." Ilhoon pulled Sungjae's arm and dragging him away from me.

Sungjae is quite scary whenever he is angry. He's like a human turning into a beast. I don't have a plan to tell him about Kihyun I don't want things to get worse. I haven't seen Kihyun since this morning and that was a relief for me. That also means that he doesn't have to see me with my friends.

I suddenly felt anxious about something.

"You have to go now. I'll call you later okay? I'll see you later at home, yeah?" I pushed them to hurry up and go.

"Why what's happening," Sungjae asked panicking.

"Just go I'll see you later, okay?"  I hug Sungjae and Ilhoon goodbye before running back to the school campus leaving them dumbfounded.

I panted when I reached the hallway.

"Hey, newbie!"

Oh fuck! I froze at the sudden voice that spoke. I didn't turn around to see because I know that If I do, I'll be in Total trouble.

I have to look for Shownu and the others.

No! They will again get in trouble with you!

I have to run. As fast as you could!!

Ready??

I thought to my self.

...1...

...2...

...3...

I run as fast as I could, running for my life. Because if I didn't,  I will be in trouble. I run like my life depends on how fast I will run.

Oh shit! Why did I run!! Am I crazy?!

"Yah! Newbie!! Come here." Jooheon shouted from behind still chasing the shit out of me.

Don't look back!! Just run!!! Just fucking run!!!

I run as fast as I could and when I'm in the abandoned building someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to hide me inside. I knew it was Minhyuk because this is the place where we talked earlier and settled things out. Minhyuk's hiding place!

"Are you okay?" Minhyuk whispered.

"Yeah..I'm okay," I whispered back while catching my breath.

"The others are upstairs. Let's go.". He held my hand, I felt my blood rushing up to my cheeks and its heating up. I felt flattered but shook it off.

When we arrived at the place where Wonho and the others are, they were shocked that Minhyuk was holding my hand. "Ah...No. I-its not w-what you t-think i-i-it is." I quickly removed mine from his and started covering my face due to embarrassment. My face is heating up, I looked up at Minhyuk and he was just chuckling along with them.

"It's just that someone was chasing after her outside. I know it was Jooheon because of his voice. Good thing Y/N was fast enough. I didn't know that she's an athlete." Minhyuk burst out laughing, while the Shownu and Changkyun just looked at him, Wonho, on the other hand, was laughing along with Minhyuk.

"What's so funny about that? I almost got killed. I thought I was going to die!!" I responded.

"Don't worry Jooheon is afraid to come here. He's afraid of the dark. He looks like a little kid that screams when he's being frightened." Everyone went silent when they heard what Minhyuk said. The smile on Wonho's face turned into a frown. I wonder why's there a sudden sadness filling the air. Except for Changkyun that is as clueless as I am. There's something missing that they haven't told me yet maybe they don't trust me that much for now because I'm new after all.

"So where are your friends?"  Changkyun asked breaking the silence.

"I sent them away before Kihyun might see them. Oh and by the way. Please don't mention anything about Kihyun to Sungjae or Ilhoon. I don't want Sungjae getting into a trouble again because of me." I said and sat beside Wonho.

"Why?" Shownu questioned with his sturn blunt voice.

"I was once been bullied in the States too. Much worse than this. There were times when they would pull my hair or kick me out of nowhere. When Sungjae found out about that. He beat up the guy who did that to me. He was scary when he's mad. The guy ended up in the hospital and he was put in jail for days. But also got released because he is a minor. He is just 11 back then. The guy was 50/50 during that time. When he's mad he's like a beast that would eat all of the people that are near him. And that scares me the most. I'm afraid that Sungjae will end up killing Kihyun once he found out" I explained they just kept quiet and listened to me while I'm talking.

"That guy deserves it. I mean the guy that bullied you in the States. He deserves a lecture you know." Wonho said.

"Yeah! Maybe we should recruit that Sungjae." Changkyun said.

"Are they attending this school?" Shownu asked.

"No. I mean I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head.

"Let's go classes are starting." Shownu stood up and picked up his bag, same with the others. We walked out of the abandoned building together but making sure we locked our secret place.

-----
Sorry for this. we just got home to our hometown. And there is no internet from where we went so I'm really sorry.