20-I need your company.

My attention was caught when turned my head and saw a ride behind Shownu. "Guys!!!! Let's ride that!!" I enthusiastically shouted at the three boys with eyes twinkling in excitement. "Let's go!!" Minhyuk exclaimed. I look at Changkyun who's currently whining for another ride saying that he's going to die and he needs to call his mom to say Goodbye.

"Changkyun, please. Please. Please let's ride that, please. Come with me please." I begged with pleading eyes and pouting at him. "Aiiiiish! Jinjja!! Why did I become friends with you!!!" Changkyun whined for the nth time. "Yes!!!" I excitedly exclaimed and drag him to the ride.

 "Yes!!!" I excitedly exclaimed and drag him to the ride

When we finally buckled ourselves up. We held hands. I was Flattered when Shownu held my hand tightly while he was swinging his legs in the air. Minhyuk is on the left side of Shownu and Changkyun is on my right side. I didn't even notice that the ride has already started because I was completely lost in my trance.

-----------

The deathly ride has ended and all of us Looks  messy, like our hair are everywhere. (Especially me because I have long hair.)

I felt my phone vibrating from inside of my bag. I grabbed it to see who was calling me. I was surprised to see Jooheon's name on my phone's screen. I swiped it to answer Jooheon's call. I walked a little far from the boys that have been complaining from the ride.

"H-hello? Jooheon."

"Are you free today?" He asked with a low downcresent voice.

"No. Not really I'm out with, Shownu, Minhyuk, and Changkyun. Do you want to come?"

"No. Thank you. But can you come over? I just need someone to talk to right now."

"Yeah sure is there something wrong?"

"I'll tell you when you get here. I'm here at the park."

"Okay, I'll be there in 30."

I hang up at him and run towards the 3 boys. "Hey, guys. I think I need to go now. Something came up. Jooheon just called me." I informed them. I feel so worried I feel like I just want to fly and get there as fast as I could. "What? Jooheon called you? Why? What is it that he wants?" Shownu asked madly."Jooheon is a nice guy He won't do anything to me. We've talked about this right?" I defended.

"No, it's okay. Jooheon needs you right now, go." Minhyuk softly said. Changkyun just nodded at me saying that it's okay to go.

I run out of the theme park leaving the three boys inside. I know that Minhyuk and Shownu are probably arguing about this again. Sometimes I'm confused on why is Shownu acting strangely everytime I mentioned Jooheon's name. I mean he suddenly gets angry when he heard Jooheon's name. Was it because he's Kihyun's friend or maybe there's a deep reason why. I checked the time 4:15 pm. We probably spent a lot of time there.

------------

I arrived at the park to see Jooheon sitting with a crestfallen face on a sidewalk near the park. I walked towards him and stood up in front of him.

"Hey, Is everything okay?" I asked with my softest voice and he began crying

"Hey, Is everything okay?" I asked with my softest voice and he began crying. "What happened?" I asked once more hoping that he'll answer me. "I can't do this anymore. Because of me, because of me Kihyun and Hyungwon are in the hospital now." He said between sobs. "Why? What do you mean?" I asks. "If only I could fight. If only they let me fight. They shouldn't have been like this."

I don't get it. I can't understand what is he talking about. This is the second time Jooheon cried in front of me. He's trying to be fine and tough on the outside but he's the softest person I've ever know besides Minhyuk Wonho and Changkyun.

"I may not be in the position to know but I know that everything's going to be fine. Trust me. But..... may I know what happened." I tried to ask. I just wanted to lessen the pain on his chest by sharing his problem with me.

"Yesterday. We run across two boys that have been a victim of Kihyun and Hyungwon in bullying. They said to meet them up in an abandoned building. I tried to stop them because I already had a bad feeling that time so tried convincing them to not go but Kihyun insisted to go and meet Yoongi and Jungkook. I saw how many they are but they didn't listen. When we got there they let us choose if we want an easy and fast or a hard one. The hard choice was three vs. Nine. Kihyun, Hyungwon and Me Vs those Nine jerk heads or Two Vs. Two, Kihyun and Hyungwon Vs. Yoongi and Jungkook.

Kihyun decided the easy and fast which is Two Vs. Two. They fought at each other. I didn't know that Yoongi and Jungkook trained themselves for that day to come. Hyungwon and Kihyun got beaten up and barely breathing when I rush them to the hospital. The doctor said they got multiple injuries and bruises all over their bodies. But they're fine. They've been relying on me every fight because I'm good at it. But now I didn't even protect my friends with my skills and its fucking killing my pride."  He explained, tears keeps falling from his eyes and keeps wiping them away. I hugged him and he started to sob in the crook of my neck again.

"I'm sorry. But it wasn't your fault Jooheon. The problem here wasn't you. Don't blame yourself for something you didn't do when you stopped them from the very start. Maybe it will soon teach them a lesson. Don't put yourself down just because you can't do something for them." I advise while ruffling his hair for comfort. After an hour he lifts up his head and looked at me with his puffy eyes. I smiled at him brightly.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked. "You're so cute. Your eyes are totally gone from crying wanna take a look?" I teased just to lighten up his mood. "W-what do y-you mean c-cute?" He said with a now flustered face. "Is my Jooheon becoming shy?" I said as I saw a pinkish shade on his cheeks.

"Yah!! What do you mean by m-my J-Jooheon!" Jooheon shyly said. "I guess you're now okay. Shall we take a walk?" I asked and he shyly nodded at me which I find it cute. 

------------------
***Don't forget to vote 😉😉😉