15- Change of feelings?

Kihyun's POV

(Back in the theatre)

I was paired with Y/N. I don't know why but I feel so relieved andhappy.I saw a piano im the middle of the stage. My classmates left already going to somewhere, which I don't even give a fuck. Because why should I care? Okay let's get back to the piano shall we? I was impressed when I saw the piano. I sat down and starts playing it while singing along with it.

(YASS BABY! DROOL ALL YOU WANT!!)

I stopped singing and playing the piano when I saw Y/N with her eyes close, sitting in one of the chairs in front of me. I walk towards her closely look at her face. I lean closer to get a better view, her face looks so soft. I'm having the urge of wanting to touch Y/N's face but I held myself back from doing it by hiding my hands inside my jean's pockets. Her pointed nose fits her small face. I didn't notice that she opened her eyes because my eyes were so focused on her lips. She was staring at me. Her eyes blink a few times, slowly, like a slowmotion.

Thump....... Thump.....

My eyes widened not because She screams but because my heart was beating fast and loud. I panic then push the chair to get awat from her. She fell off the chair that she was sitting on and muttered incoherent words under her breath something that I quite didn't understand.

I laugh the nervousness, not wanting to let her see and hear my heart. I fake held my stomach pretend that it's hurting already due to my constant laughing. But the truth it I can't even laugh properly. I wanna face palm myself so bad.

"You fucking bastard! Ouch!" She cursed at me while holding her waist in pain. I fake wiped the tears of joy and continued laughing at her. She stood up and bumped at my shoulder about to walk out but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her harshly so she ended being wrapped in my arms.

I held her waist tightly as she try to push me but it didn't work because the more she pushed me the tighter I held her waist.

"What the fuck are you doing! let me go!" She cried in anger. "I don't want to." I smirked at her. My intention was distracted when I look at her face again. I feel like I just want to hold her close to me.

Well, my original plan was to annoy her but when I saw her eyes sparkling I forgot everything. I'm completely lost in my trance by just looking at her eyes. I looked down at her pointed nose down to her kissable lips with a pinkish red color.

Thump..... Thump....

I stared at her lips longer. I just want to kiss her already. I didn't notice that my arms around her waist loosen a bit and that's when she pushed me. I snapped out of my thoughts and was surprised at my sudden action. She runs away as fast as she could. I tried to call her name but my voice doesn't want to come out like I lost it in a minute.

I felt my heartbeat in an abnormal way, in a weird way and I fucking hate it. I can feel this foreign feeling inside me together with the loud and fast thud in my chest.

"Fuck!!!" I cursed and kicked the chairs beside me. "She's fucking ruining my plan! I'd better do it as soon as possible before it gets too late!" I muttered to myself. I picked up my bag and her bag and head out of the theatre room.

But why do I fee like I don't want her out of my sight? I want to see her everyday. Why did I even bring her bag with me? Shit!

I came across in front of the girl's Comfort room and heard someone arguing with each other. I'm not the kind of person to meddle myself between two girls fighting with each other, but I heard a familiar voice that stopped me from walking. I leaned my back on the cold wall to listen to their conversation.

"Can't you just rest for a day without picking on me with your nonsense whinings? like who the hell cares about them! You are all girls and it's not good to see that you chase after guys just because you're desperate to fuck with them. You should learn how to respect yourselves before others will respect you!"  Y/N yelled at the girls, whoever they are.

I heard a slapping sound inside the Comfort room which got me off guard. I just stay in my trance while listening to them with my furrowed eyebrows

"How dare you talk to us like that!" A girl's voice spoke again.

"I'm just telling the truth. I'm fucking tired of hearing you're desperate complains about them when they don't even pay any attention to you! I pity you all and it hurts me to see you like that. They are just my friends and even if how many times I'll tell you that, you guys won't even listen because you're fucking minds are closed to whatever fucking things you want to believe!" Y/N shouts back.

I heard the slap sound again and that's the time my feet move on its own. I didn't care anymore if that was a ladies comfort room or what I just wanted to get Y/N out of there. I caught Nayeon's hand that was about to hit Y/N in the face again.

"You guys are becoming a pain in the ears. You had slapped her 2x already and you're not yet satisfied that you want to slap her again? how many times? She's right! She's just telling you the truth." I said with an irritated voice. I saw the surprised look at Y/N's face whilst looking at me. I turned my gaze to the girls which I don't even know the names were, that has the same expression as Y/N's. Well, I just remember the one who slapped Y/N but not the other 2. (A/n: Like I know face but I don't know name by Jeonjungkook 😂)

"Now go! Before I'll do something you'll regret." I warned and let go of that girls hand harshly.

"I'm not yet done with you!" Nayeon exclaimed while crying. She wipes her tears and Walked out with the other two girls.

Y/N's knees wobble like a bamboo being blown by the air. I caught her immediately before she'll lose her balance.

"I'm....I'm o-okay!" She whispered while panting hard. She held the sink to prevent herself from falling. "Let me take you to the infirmary." I suggested.

"No! I...I'm...fine. I'm fine." She stuttered in protest and slightly pushed me away while catching her breath. She tried to walk all by herself so I let her but I can see that she can barely walk. I was about to help her but I saw Shownu walking towards her. I hid myself so Shownu won't see me. They were talking to each other but I can't hear even a single word that they're saying.

I sneak out to see what was going on but next thing I saw was Shownu carrying Y/N bridal style and running somewhere else. I just stared at them with hurt eyes. I felt a pang in my chest while watching them.

What are you doing to me Y/N! You're ruining my life! I'll destroy you! before you'll destroy me!

I glared at them and muttered to my self.

Why am I feeling this way towards you????

Let's wait and see! I'll make you suffer Y/N.