16-Secret

Your POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. I rose and held my head intertwining my hand with my hair. After Shownu carried me I couldn't remember what happened next. Maybe because I fainted already before we arrived here at the infirmary.

"Oh honey, you're awake." The nurse named Kim seokjin came and took a seat on the chair beside the bed.

" The nurse named Kim seokjin came and took a seat on the chair beside the bed

Well, Doctor Kim Seokjin is the most popular Doctor in South Korea because of his handsomeness. He called himself as the worldwide handsome and he is confident about it. He is still young but he loves dad's jokes and that is the reason why a lot of students like him. He even gets lots of confessions from a lot of students.

"What happened?" He asks as he holds his clipboard in his left hand and pen on his right hand.

Should I tell him what happened?

"Nothing. I just felt dizzy and couldn't breathe all of a sudden. I couldn't move my feet and I felt my chest getting tighter every second a while ago."

"Have you encountered something before that caused you to act like that? I mean Is there something that had happened to you before that made you panic or something?"  Asked The school doctor.

"I...I...don't get it Doc." I said confused.

"Well from my conclusion when I was examining you, You had a panic attack due to a.... trauma from a past event. I bet you could already understand that" (a/n: well I'm not a doctor or didn't even study medicine so I have no Idea what am I talking about in here lol) The doctor explained. I looked at the doctor in shock.

Panic attack?

"That means you had an emotional shock that caused you to have a panic attack.  Tell me what happened"

"Well...Nothing serious " I lied, with my head down low preventing eye contact.

"You know what? I know when my patient is lying." He smiled sweetly.

How did he know?

"tell me anything, you can trust me. It's only between me and you whom will know your deepest secrets. No one else. I'm a doctor and a psychiatrist at the same time so I'm here to help you." I stared into his eyes and saw the sincerity in it. But I have trust issues and I can't help but doubt.