31- Heart remembers?

I finally calmed down after a moment of shock attack. I took a deep breath as I stare at Kihyun's face. He has this vibes that make me calm down and makes me panic at the same time. I didn't notice myself staring at him for a long time.

He tried to hold me, I flinches a bit but he still continued to touch my hair and shove it behind my ear. I looked at him with wide eyes not uttering a single word.

"J-Jooheon." Is the only word that came out of my mouth. I became mute all of a sudden. I can feel my heart beating loud inside my chest. I can hear every sound it makes, like a different kind of music. Kihyun is just calm looking at me teary eyes.

I want to tell him not cry as I see the sadness in his eyes. "Are you still afraid of me?"  Kihyun asked.

No. I'm no longer afraid of you.

"Am I really that scary to you?"  He asked again.

Kihyun no. Don't think like that.

"I promise that no one will ever hurt you as long as I'm beside you." He looks straight into my eyes while saying those words. I can feel how sincere he is. He held both my cheeks and cares them with his hands. "I know that I already said sorry to you before. But I just want to say this again to you. I'm sorry." Kihyun said. I saw tears rolling down his cheeks. I remove his hands from my cheeks and put them down. I held his hands on his lap and my free hand wipes the tears that are falling down on his cheeks. I can see how much he regretted the things he did to me before.

"T-that was all in the past. I-I forgave you a-already. I-I don't want t-to s-s-see you c-cry." I said while struggling to speak, saying word per word like a little kid learning how to talk. I can feel my throat drying up every time I speak.  Jooheon came holding a bottle of water. He opened it and gave it to me. I drink almost half of it and I feel refreshed.

What the fuck Y/N you are not a disabled person!!

I took a deep breath as I freshen up by drinking the water. Jooheon and Kihyun just looked at me worriedly. "I'm fine don't worry." I said while flashing them my brightest smile. They sighed in relief.

"You scared me." Kihyun and Jooheon said in unison. "Are you sure your okay?" Kihyun asked. I simply nodded at him as I look straight into his eyes full of

..... love? Longing??

I shrug the thoughts out of my head and looked at Jooheon smiling at me. "Anyways, where is Hyungwon?" I questioned. "He's at his grandFather's house in Gwangju. He doesn't know anything about you yet." Kihyun said.

"What do you mean about me?" I asked but I got no answer. "Guys I'm sorry but I have to leave. My mom texted me and she said that she needs help at home." Jooheon retorted. "Wait! What?" I exclaimed with eyes wide open.

How could he leave me with Kihyun!

"It's okay you can go," Kihyun replied. "I promise I'll hang out with you soon. I..I just have to leave now. I'm sorry Y/N. Enjoy your time together." Jooheon winked at Kihyun and Kihyun smiled back at Jooheon which sent me in confusion.

That bastard! I'm gonna kill you when I see you! I swear to God!

I cursed and killed him in my head for a hundred times now. I really feel betrayed all of a sudden.

Just.....How could he betray me like this Damn it.!

I whined in my head and gritted my teeth in anger and frustration. "Uhmm... Hey, I know a good movie. Do you somehow want to watch it with me?" Kihyun asked. "I just watched a movie with Minhyuk and Jooheon." I blandly replied. "You're with Minhyuk?" Kihyun questioned and I simply nodded at him. "I see." He said. "But I don't care. I wanna watch that movie with you. I'm sure you'll like it." Kihyun added He smiled at me sweetly and I felt my blood rushing up towards my cheeks. I quickly looked away so that he won't see how red my cheeks are already.

Why do I feel flattered everytime I see him smiling? Maybe because I haven't seen him smile like this before that's why. Yes! That probably is the reason why.

 Yes! That probably is the reason why

Different kinds of the conclusion are entering my head, confused on why all of a sudden, Kihyun started acting differently in front of me. I've known him as the cold-hearted guy in school the troublemaker and the bully that all the students are avoiding.

Up until now, I'm still confused on why did he hugged me a few days ago.

Should I ask him?

I was about to ask him something but I was

taken aback when he held my hand and intertwined It with his hand. I looked at him and saw him smiling at me while we're standing to fall in line for the movie ticket.

I don't know why but I let him hold my hand. I don't understand why my heart Is going crazy when I ship skin with him. I can't understand why I can feel the electricity running through my body. But I let him do whatever he wants to do with me.

My heart, my heart was pounding so hard like it's gonna jump out of my chest. My mind was screaming his name. "Two tickets please......hmmm this one." I suddenly turned my gaze to his lips while he's talking. His pinkish plump lips look so soft.

 I didn't notice that I'm staring at his face for too long now

I didn't notice that I'm staring at his face for too long now. My grip on his hand tightened a bit.

"Let's go get some popcorn and Coke." He said while smiling down at me. I unconsciously nodded, still lost in my trance as I stare at his beautiful angelic face.

-----