40- Wait for me. (Final Chapter)

Warning!!!! Long Chapter. since this is the last chapter of this book I hope you'll have the patience to read this LMAO. Thank you so much for waiting and reading this book :)

____________________

I have no energy left. My body is so weak even my breathing became slower and weaker every time I breathe. I tried to open my eyes. I was being laid down by Jimin on the floor. He slowly put a pillow on my head and wiped me with a wet cloth. I don't really understand why my body is being like this but I don't feel well.

"Y/N, you have to fight. Just a bit more okay? They are coming to get you. Just hang in there for a while. Just a little more time." Jimin said worriedly, his voice is so soft. "I can't. I......I...can't." I said with a whispering voice trying my best to speak, tears start to fall again from my eyes. I can't see his face clearly.

"Please. Hang in there. You have to. They'll come and get you anytime time soon. I'm sorry." Jimin said with a cracking voice while holding my hand. He lifts me up a bit and let me drink a glass of water. I can't move my body "C-c-cold. I...I f-feel c-cold." I said in a whispering voice.

"Your wounds are infected. We have to bring you to the hospital as soon as possible. They need to come. You have to fight Just a bit more, okay?" Jimin once again said

and then...........

I closed my eyes.......

and everything becomes black.

_____________________________

Authors POV

"We have to prepare now. Wonho, your weapons make sure to keep it, You also Minhyuk." Shownu said. "Here. Use this, don't have much time so you better keep this." Showu said while handing the gun and knife to Jooheon. "What are this? Are you asking me to kill someone?" Jooheon asked.

"They are dirty players. You have to learn how to kill before someone might kill you." Beakhyun spoke out of nowhere. The boys looked at the direction of the voice and saw 3 males standing at the front door. "Hey, Brother it's been a while." D.O said and walked towards Wonho and Minhyuk to give them a hug. Kai gave Shownu a salute while leaning on the door and Shownu nodded at him. Beakhyun gave them a sweet smile and walks towards the sofa to seat.

***Baekhyun

****D.O

O