33-Memories

"I think I need to go home now," I said. Kihyun looked at his wristwatch and saw that it's already 7:30 pm.

I enjoyed being with him for more than 5 hours and I didn't notice that it's already dark outside. "I'll take you home. I have my car in the parking lot." Kihyun said. "Wait your underage do you have a driver's license?" I asked "Just come with me okay? I'll take you home safely don't worry ."

I swear to God if he didn't stop smiling at me like that I'm going to melt.

But wait! Why do I feel weird?

Why do my cheeks feel hot the hole time I'm with him??

Why does my heart beats like there is no tomorrow?

I can't I take my eyes off of him?

He held my hand the whole time like we will never meet wach other again tomorrow.The questions that were left in my mind unanswered are forgotten. He held my hand and dragged me all the way to the parking lot. He opened the door for me, "Get in." He comands and I followed him without a second thought.

I didn't notice that my seatbelt wasn't buckle up, he keeps on looking at me so I was wondering why isn't he starting the car yet? He leaned closer to me and reached for the seatbelt his face was just inches away from mine. "You forgot your seatbelt." He sweetly whispered I can feel his hot minty breath caresses my cheeks. I gulp in surprise as I stare at his lips. He finally pulled away and starts the engine.

He's been driving for 5 mins now and the atmosphere inside the car is really awkward. I keep glancing at him every minute. "Do you want to ask something? Go ahead," he smirked at me while his eyes are fixed on his tainted window, eyes focused on driving.

"Uhm......."

"What? You can ask anything."

"......"

"Okay let's take turns in questioning. Will that be okay?"

"Okay. I'll go first."

"Okay then."

"From the start, I already knew that there is something bothering you, I mean maybe your going through something that's why you bully other students, right? But if you don't want to answer my question then It's fine. Don't force yourself."

"No, I will answer. When I was young after your parents sent you to abroad because of your surgery, my father suddenly vanished, like a bubble that has been popped. We don't know why and where is he. We even don't know if he's alive or dead. But I already killed him inside my head. My grandfather abused me and tortured me, he even blamed me for my fathers lose. I got so selfish and didn't think about other's feelings. I just want someone to experience the things that I'm experiencing. I got so blinded and didn't realize that I'm already destroying someone elses life. I just realize this when Jungkook and Yoongi beat us up to death. I experience hell and I nearly died because of the incident years ago.

My classmates would laugh at me everytime a come to school with bruises all over my face and body. So I thought, to revenge was a great thing. I started to run away from home and lived at Shownu's house without them knowing.

"Did you just said Shownu?"

"Yes, we were so close back then. My mom searched for the whole Seoul City just to look for me. When she found me she cried in front of me and said that he only had 3 months to leave. I came with her at home. My grandfather was furious about me running away from home. He stopped torturing me but after my Mom died he started hurting me again like I'm sort of a punching bag. I'm sorry about, you know, for whatever things I did to you."

"My turn to ask. Were you afraid when I was picking on you?"

"At first I was so scared of you. But as time goes by I don't feel scared anymore but rather, pity. I want to hug you and comfort you so bad but I just held myself back because who knew maybe You or Hyungwon might punch me if I ever did that."

"But now. I don't feel scared but rather I fell comfortable when I'm beside you. Next question. Why do you mean by surgery? How did you know I had surgery when I was young."

"You don't remember a single thing with me? It's okay I'll make you remember everything."

We got in front of our house's gate then I saw 3 guys standing near our house. I immediately recognize them because of their Features. I hop out of the car and walked near the three guys.

"Shownu, Minhyuk, Wonho.? What are you guys doing here in front of my house.? I asked looking at each of them. I gasped as I feel the intense glare that they are getting from Kihyun. " You have to go inside. We'll just talk about something with Kihyun " Wonho spoke.

"No, I'm coming with you guys!" I exclaimed. "You can't. This is something between us. Just go inside" Minhyuk said. His face was serious. Kihyun walked beside me and whispered: "It will be alright. I promise, go inside now. We will just talk, okay?" Kihyun kissed my forehead and I simply nodded. His voice calms my nerves. I quickly went inside my house and glanced at them one last time before closing our door.

I hope everything's fine.